• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grand Slam Draft Tournament

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
In case you didn't know these drafts take the whole of history in to account.
Hi, yeah I am aware just sticking to comfort zones whilst I have the chance :laugh: Whilst not making it just a Best Current Test/ODI XI as already often get those going around. To clarify I'm going on the assumption these squads are judged without a specific format (Test, ODI, T20) in mind is that correct?

ataraxia

International Coach
Hi, yeah I am aware just sticking to comfort zones whilst I have the chance :laugh: Whilst not making it just a Best Current Test/ODI XI as already often get those going around. To clarify I'm going on the assumption these squads are judged without a specific format (Test, ODI, T20) in mind is that correct?
I believe you can choose it to be non-format specific but we generally judge it based on Tests only.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
To clarify I'm going on the assumption these squads are judged without a specific format (Test, ODI, T20) in mind is that correct?
If you state it in your stipulations it can be any format you like tbh. Apart from that, if there is no mention of a specific format, it's usually Tests that are considered.