• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Global T20 Canada

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I like it when Australians claim a sort of monopoly on ''hot weather'', as if it doesn't get hot elsewhere in the world.
Nah it's just a bit ridiculous when Poms clam its hot hot hot when it hasn't reached 30.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why don't the Poms just admit their weather is ****? They can't help it, it is what it is. But the whole world knows it's rubbish weather. Just own it ffs.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Last edited:

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
I see Warner is now captain of a team called the Winnipeg Hawks? How the might have fallen!

cnerd123

likes this
Sunil Narine scored 61 off 25 balls the other day - with 1 four and 9 sixes

That means he scored 58/61 runs in boundaries, and played out more dot balls (12) than he hit to the fence (10) and yet finished with a 250 strike rate.

trundler

Sunil Narine scored 61 off 25 balls the other day - with 1 four and 9 sixes

That means he scored 58/61 runs in boundaries, and played out more dot balls (12) than he hit to the fence (10) and yet finished with a 250 strike rate.
Sounds like EA Cricket

vcs

One of my friends used to be Godly at EA Cricket. He'd rack up scores of 400 in 20 overs, while playing as Zimbabwe against Australia on tough mode, just to give himself a challenge.

Daemon

I used to get teams all out for single digits with Ponting/Hayden opening the bowling.

SillyCowCorner1

The Windies B team is leading the table.

All the other teams with world class cricketers (Smith, Warner, Southee, Gayle) are not doing that well

cnerd123

likes this
Watching the highlights on the finals now, pretty good game if a bit one sided. This Saad kid is a lot of fun to watch.

I think this tournament suffered from two things:
1) Being held at a bad timezone for most cricket fans
2) Running at a time when 9 major cricket nations had their international teams in action - they were always going to struggle to get the fans to pay attention with so much competition

The turnouts at the ground looks fantastic tho, and the standard of cricket was solid.

I hope they were a success with the Canadian and North American market. Would love to see them try this again at a time when the schedule is less crowded, and hopefully with some night time T20s if they can get some lights installed at that ground