• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Global T20 Canada

91Jmay

International Coach
Smith calling it part of his "rehab". I didn't realise he was a heroin addict as well. **** me when will this absurd reaction end? I don't blame Smith he obviously has to act like this, but the over the top nature of this continues to boggle my mind.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Smith calling it part of his "rehab". I didn't realise he was a heroin addict as well. **** me when will this absurd reaction end? I don't blame Smith he obviously has to act like this, but the over the top nature of this continues to boggle my mind.
Who hasn't sandpapered a ball before?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wait does ********* get censored here?

Edit: apparently yes. Was just testing. That would have been one long swear word otherwise :laugh:

cnerd123

likes this
You do love a good ''associate nation Burger King Bop'', don't you *****?
We all should. Tournaments like these bring cricket to countries where it isn't a hugely popular sport, and helps these associate nations raise awareness, money and local support for the sport, all of which helps it grow.

If you love cricket you'll love these tournaments too

cnerd123

likes this
Nizakat Khan in action for the Toronto Nationals tonight #hype

Also the Cricingif broadcast is pretty good

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Muhammad Sami is the most perplexing bowler. Has it all but as far as I can remember, he's been getting thrashed, even in domestic cricket. He should just stop at this point.

Engle

State Vice-Captain
Sweltering heat in Toronto, 31C, 87F - heat warning until Monday. I suppose other places are hotter, but here it's humid and muggy

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Muhammad Sami is the most perplexing bowler. Has it all but as far as I can remember, he's been getting thrashed, even in domestic cricket. He should just stop at this point.
He had it 'all' except for one important thing - control. Not so perplexing.