• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Get Ready For A ****ing Sacking - The Michael Clarke Story?

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
My gut feeling is that Watson is a bit of a **** stirring pansy at times. I imagine he's quite divisive and underhanded.

Clarke is probably narcissistic but in his own way straight up, but probably pushes hard to get his way and doesn't always think of the greater good.

Smith just goes about his business and is a bit oblivious/too nice to get involved.

Warner probably just bogans it up all the time and says offensive **** that everyone ignores.

Rogers probably just thinks WTF?

Haddin would just smile and try to make jokes that are kind of dad jokes, but people kind of like them, but kind of don't.

Johnson would be snide and cutting and a bit sulky when things don't go his way, but funny at times. No one would like pissing him off.

Siddle just sits there *****whipped, eating his bananas while his brain devolves slowly.

Harris and Lyon would just get on with being champ blokes loving life and playing cricket for Australia *

* all my opinions, based on nothing really.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
wonder what spikey thinks about faulkers being given more time to be fit than clarke

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wonder what spikey thinks about faulkers being given more time to be fit than clarke
it's dumb but not in a "x is getting better treatment than y". it was just silly stuff to give a deadline in the first place, particularly a pretty strict deadline. i wouldn't've liked it if faulkner was given a similarly silly deadline

dermo

it's dumb but not in a "x is getting better treatment than y". it was just silly stuff to give a deadline in the first place, particularly a pretty strict deadline. i wouldn't've liked it if faulkner was given a similarly silly deadline
tbh i wouldve given clarke until the final pool game against scotland if he wanted it

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Clarke or Abbott, who will be dropped as leader first?
Give me 10 green sheets on Abbott. I never knew how bumbling politicians could be until I moved to Australia.

Why not give Joe Hockey a run, that'll ensure a few decent quotes at least. Low income families who can't afford a car or if they can, don't drive far..and setting up a budget for humans who will either live forever or at least 150 years in the future. Brilliant.

Immenso

I think I've just discovered my own version of hell. Imagine having to put up with this;

"I can remember guys like Hayden and (Justin) Langer sitting him down in a corner and trying to get him to understand what we were trying to achieve.
Poor Clarkey.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gone whack at Symonds, Buchanan and Hayden.

The drunk comment at Symonds the best one. So good.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I must admit, the story in Whitewash to Whitewash of Symonds tipping a drink over Clarke's head in the West Indies was incredibly hilarious.

Amazing how far that friendship fell so quickly.