• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

General team of the 2010s thread

sunilz

International Regular
Burgey
3 hours ago : Kohli is nowhere near to Smith in test
Now : Compares Smith's dismissal to Kohli's dismissal

Spark

Global Moderator
Let's begin the trolling game
Let's ****ing not.

The last page of this thread is hideous. Any more and I swear to god it will be on the spot 20 point infractions, minimum. Take the Smith vs Kohli dickwaving contest to the dedicated thread that I'm sure we have around here somewhere.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
We should all just keep discussing what a God AB really is. I am still gonna stick to my call that he is the batsman of the decade.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Border was a pretty meh limited over batsman and it's well known I think. Even Imran Khan – a bowling all rounder – was a better limited over batsman.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah nobody claims Border was a great ODI batsman. Finest leader of men though. There's no way Australia should have won a world cup in the 80s.