• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Garven Island Turistas

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Indeed, have tried to get some of cribbages boys, but so far only Lordeman seems to have ventured over.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I could probably get Gonzo to make one. "Turitsas" is a hard thing to make a logo for though.
Nah it's not. Could find a pic of an island, beach, sun or tourists and you're good to go. Have a combo of a hot tourist and a beach. Just need to put the words on it.

Gonzo

Cricket Spectator
Nah it's not. Could find a pic of an island, beach, sun or tourists and you're good to go. Have a combo of a hot tourist and a beach. Just need to put the words on it.
Indeed. That's what I had in mind. Just need colours? If any have been specified?

As soon as I know, I can finish it.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Indeed. That's what I had in mind. Just need colours? If any have been specified?

As soon as I know, I can finish it.
Yellow and red maybe. Blue and green are possiblities too. Any combo of those 4 as long as it's good.