• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For those who aren't English - which County side do you follow (if at all)?

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
He's not there unless he's their backup. I can't find any mention of him on Hampshire's site on Cricinfo or their official site.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hampshire have Warne and Katich this season.

Since Clarke will be unavailable for all the time they are unavailable if you get my drift, he wouldn't be a very effective back-up.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I used to support Somerset since Richards and Botham used to play for that team, After their retirement I started supporting Lancashire because of Akram.

Link

State Vice-Captain
Jamee999 said:
Leicestershire.Foxes.
hey you cheated, this is for only non english.
but now you have given me an excuse to pitch my pledge for Yorkshire, cmon the Tykes :p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Link said:
but now you have given me an excuse to pitch my pledge for Yorkshire, cmon the Tykes :p
a) BOO! HISS!!! BOO!!! SCUM!!! :p
b) you're from London :huh: :dry: . If you're going to be a glory supporter, at least support a good team, like Lancashire.

Link

State Vice-Captain
steds said:
a) BOO! HISS!!! BOO!!! SCUM!!! :p
b) you're from London :huh: :dry: . If you're going to be a glory supporter, at least support a good team, like Lancashire.
how do you call suporting yorkshire glory hunting, they dont win any thing, they barely maintain their reputation in div 2. And as for you :-O You are now in my 'im not talking to you ' list :sleep:

sportychic33

State 12th Man
i kinda follow middlesex and notts just to keep an eye on how thekiwis are doing. I also take a passing interest in the lancashire league, as there are a few kiwis who play in the league like Canning.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
sportychic33 said:
i kinda follow middlesex and notts just to keep an eye on how thekiwis are doing. I also take a passing interest in the lancashire league, as there are a few kiwis who play in the league like Canning.
How do you get the scores of the Lancashire leagues.