• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For all the indian fans: We're not going out that easily!!!!!

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
You could say why play Harbhajan seeing as he's done next to nothing in the last 6 months of one day cricket.And how by playing Kumble is that gifting runs to Sri Lanka?.The guy is a quality spinner and very accurate.Agree with you about Sreesanth but Agarkar's form is a worry.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
From memory, I don't think he is a Kiwi. He's a bit like pup11, disillusioned with the Indian team/media, etc.
Oh, right, always thought pup11 was an Aussie living in India, like tec's a Brit living in India.

Never realised he was indiginous.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You could say why play Harbhajan seeing as he's done next to nothing in the last 6 months of one day cricket.And how by playing Kumble is that gifting runs to Sri Lanka?.The guy is a quality spinner and very accurate.Agree with you about Sreesanth but Agarkar's form is a worry.
Harbhajan has been for the last 8 years a more reliable economy bowler than Kumble.

R_D

International Debutant
Harbhajan has been for the last 8 years a more reliable economy bowler than Kumble.
india need wickets and kumble might actually take some wickets.. If only pathan could bowl... otherwise i'd have both harbhajan and kumble in the team along with Zaheer and Munaf.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Wickets generally tend to fall when you bowl economically, y'know. Aside from the fact that Kumble hasn't really been much of a wicket-taker in himself, either.

R_D

International Debutant
Why play Kumble and Sreesanth? That's gifting runs to Sri Lanka.
Last few matches Sreesanth has bowled quite economically and i'd give him a chance now as AA has been strugling with his bowling. Just when you need AA the most he lets you down.
Personally i would've liked Powar over kumble and Harbhajan but seeing as he's not here. kumble over Harbhajan.. can't buy a wicket.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
the hell is wrong with you! :laugh:

only jokes mate!.....but im suprised that u dont support india, living in india as well...y are u so against them?

I mean, even SS talks negatively abt them...but he still supports them! Whats ur beef?
Hello! There is no strict rule that you need to support your country in sports! I accept in other things but not in sports. Sports test your capability and normally you support only good sides and the teams that work as a team. Cricket is a team work. It's really a blinder if you think that only your nation has it! Its the stupid thing as ever.

I had never seen such a over hyped and less performanced sportsmen ever. Indian Athletics team plays with more passion than the indian cricketers. Who do you support then? It should be who are more passionate and who die for the game? and it should not to the team which rarely contributes 100% to the team when they are capable of contributing enough!

Remember, I am not against INDIA, I love Indian Sports and my country on the exception to Indian Cricket Team!

This team runs on Ugly politics and some badly managed management! To added to that , is the ugly worst Fixing Scandal that arose in India with the Indian cricket team.

Remember, India is a cricket crazy nation and if the players keep doing these things(like fixing), whats the use of those people watching.

Very Bad and Depressesed Indian On Indian Cricket!

Meri Bharat Mahan! But not Indian cricket.

Last edited:

Nishant

International 12th Man
Hello! There is no strict rule that you need to support your country in sports! I accept in other things but not in sports. Sports test your capability and normally you support only good sides and the teams that work as a team. Cricket is a team work. It's really a blinder if you think that only your nation has it! Its the stupid thing as ever.

I had never seen such a over hyped and less performanced sportsmen ever. Indian Athletics team plays with more passion that the indian cricketers. Who do you support then? It should be who are more passionate and who die for the game? and it should not to the team which rarely contributes 100% to the team when they are capable of contributing enough!

Remember, I am not against INDIA, I love Indian Sports and my country on the exception to Indian Cricket Team!

This team runs on Ugly politics and some badly managed management! To added to that , is the ugly worst Fixing Scandal that arose in India with the Indian cricket team.

Remember, India is a cricket crazy nation and if the players keep doing these things(like fixing), whats the use of those people watching.

Very Bad and Depressesed Indian On Indian Cricket!

Meri Bharat Mahan! But not Indian cricket.
You seem really passionate abt what u believe in...and i respect that! You have valid reasons for not supporting the indian cricket team and some of them are unfortunately very obvious. But, i am an indian fan and so will remain quite biased. I believe in true fans...fans that will stand by their team whatever the circumstance...and u obviously wont be able to do that as an indian fan and thats fair enough TBH!

But, i gather u are a kiwis fan and as long as u truely support them as i do india...i have no problem whatsoever! :)

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
You seem really passionate abt what u believe in...and i respect that! You have valid reasons for not supporting the indian cricket team and some of them are unfortunately very obvious. But, i am an indian fan and so will remain quite biased. I believe in true fans...fans that will stand by their team whatever the circumstance...and u obviously wont be able to do that as an indian fan and thats fair enough TBH!

But, i gather u are a kiwis fan and as long as u truely support them as i do india...i have no problem whatsoever! :)

Good One Nishant! Accepted 100%. True passionate fans should never be made fools when they support their teams . Players should know that!