• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final Squads

deckard

U19 Captain
Canterbury Season 4 Side

Keeping:
M. Sinclair
W. Jaffer
H. Raza
K. Mills
S. Chanderpaul
A. Khan
S. Kirby
O. Clarke
S. Saravanan
F. White

Dropping:
A. Agarkar
N. Round
R. Burson
R. Harris
B. Nash
B. Johnson

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
mumbai actually have H Francis and not A Malik. Justin will be on later to alter his squad again.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well Mister Wright according to the confirmed trades thread you confirmed the trade for J Francis...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
Well, it's certainly someone I will look at with interest...
And im sure you would be shattered if soemone got him in the draft before you did :P

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What team is J. Francis originally from? I just looked at Mumbai's team and there is no J. Francis. I need to know, because I may need to alter my final squad.

I'm sure it was H. Francis I was getting - damn typos!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Still waiting on Leicestershire and Mashonaland...
I have heard from rik and he said his will be up soon, however i have still not heard from David...

I will give until Midnight Wednesday Sydney Time before the thread is closed and for the teams not submitted i will pick them myself...

David

International 12th Man
Leics Final Squad

Retiree's
S. Muller
V. Wells

Thanks to Muller for a brilliant season, and Wellsy for a great career at the club. You'll both be missed.

Retained
R. Ponting (C)
D. Samaraweera (wk)
Y. Ogden
M. Lumb
D. Maddy
S. Deitz (wk)
P. DeFreitas
S. Cunis
B. Swain
A. Anderton (Replacement Rookie)
R. Piggot (Rookie)

Dropped
I. Bell
S. Kabir
D. Wright
C. Dagnall
G. Denton
U. Jenkins (Rookie)
O. Benton (Replacement Rookie)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've updated my original post to include J. Francis instead of H. Francis.

I hope it is all cleared up now?