• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final Squads

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I think that may be a stuff up on my part Simon....

Mumbai was the hardest team to work out with enough players going in and out of their side to fill all teams in the WCC...

A case of to many Fancis'

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blewy said:
I think that may be a stuff up on my part Simon....

Mumbai was the hardest team to work out with enough players going in and out of their side to fill all teams in the WCC...

A case of to many Fancis'
Ok ill let justin know next time i talk to him, unless he reads this first.

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
There are still 5 teams yet to submit their selections

Canterbury, Hampshire, Leicestershire, Mashonaland, Western Australia

I have updated the first post to include what everyone has done. Please check that I have got it right.

David

International 12th Man
OK, fair enough.. I should have mine soon, although I was hoping to see updated statistics for players.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
David said:
OK, fair enough.. I should have mine soon, although I was hoping to see updated statistics for players.
they wont be coming for a few days still and most of the other people have submitted teams without seeing updated stats.
you should be able to work out players stats roughly anyway. The Sooner everyone submits squads and does their part, the sooner we can get the draft done and start the new season.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Umpire Money said:
Can we wait a few weeks please for the draft after exams because i then might be able to submit my picks

I think waiting a few weeks is a bit OTT TBH.

If we wait too long, people will lose interest.

That said though, a delay would help me for the season 4 - season 5 festivities!

Blue Monday

Cricket Spectator
Re: MUMBAI SQUAD DILMEMMAS

My original squad posting has been changed to include A Malik in the Release section, instead of J Francis.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Team Hampshire 2004

Retained

I Ul Haq
J Crawley
M Harrity
S Graham
S Macgill
F Iqbal
S Bin Nasir
A Morris
C Tremlett
S Hutton

Released

E Flint
J Dawes
Y Wilkinson ( Rookie )
K Ritchie ( Rookie )
D Pipe
K Parsons
Y Snow ( Retiree Replacement )
C Cameron ( Retiree Replacement )

Ryan_t2002

School Boy/Girl Captain
Western Australia had a disappointing season.. and in the new season coming.. we will be looking to put on a better performance and create a strong united team from the Drafts onwards.. Crucial times for W.A, we are not playing aswell as we could and to prove critics wrong we are going to work a lot harder and improve for the new season..
Sadly we lost A.Gilchrist to pre mature retirement which shouldnt have been the case.. but as mysterious as the news maybe .. what has to happen , happend.

Team W.A

Stayers

D Martyn
D Ostler
J Langer
M Hussey
M Goodwin
Z Keegan
J Yovich
T Kumaran
P Peters
S Hazare