• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - England v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Amirfan

School Boy/Girl Captain
Rohit, Shakib or Starc really should have got MOS. I like Kane but you can't give it to a guy who's 100 runs behind the top scorer and ended up on the losing side to top it off. I'd still understand Root getting it.

RxGM

U19 Vice-Captain
Rohit, Shakib or Starc really should have got MOS. I like Kane but you can't give it to a guy who's 100 runs behind the top scorer and ended up on the losing side to top it off. I'd still understand Root getting it.
It was a pity award, thanks for not being dick about being screwed over, have a player of the series award.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow what a finish, craziest World Cup final ever and I doubt that will ever be surpassed

Number of boundaries seems such a weird metric to decide a winner on. Surely wickets lost would make more sense? Well those are the rules I guess

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Boult really went missing didn't he? For a guy that everyone predicted would be NZ's biggest hope, 0/82 off 11 for the match is pretty disappointing

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Thought I would share this text I just got from Burgey:

For sure. NZ very hard done by though. You’ve got a bloke who should be in the jug for assault occasioning actual in company using the back of his bat to secure what ended up the winning runs; Roy was out first ball of the innings and Taylor was given out when he wasn’t and when he was getting set.

The only justice would have been if that throw hit Stokes in the base of the skull instead of his bat, and if Roy (who should have been banned for the final anyway) had not only misfielded in the super over but kicked it over the rope

91Jmay

International Coach

For sure. NZ very hard done by though. You’ve got a bloke who should be in the jug for assault occasioning actual in company using the back of his bat to secure what ended up the winning runs; Roy was out first ball of the innings and Taylor was given out when he wasn’t and when he was getting set.

The only justice would have been if that throw hit Stokes in the base of the skull instead of his bat, and if Roy (who should have been banned for the final anyway) had not only misfielded in the super over but kicked it over the rope
Stop, my penis can only get so erect

DriveClub

International Regular

This is why burgey is a Balmain local hero