• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - England v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Amirfan

School Boy/Girl Captain
I think people are probably quickly coming round the idea that you're a troll. You don't seem stupid (as in thick) so do hang around so just stop baiting other posters.

Because it's weird behaviour, if nothing else.
I don't care what people are coming around to. In this thread I've only spoken about the match. If celebrating an English win causes Bahnz and his ilk to become unhinged it's not on me. I don't need to troll nor does my sense of purpose in life come from making thousands of posts on forums. I have a great life outside it.

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
I don't care what people are coming around to. In this thread I've only spoken about the match. If celebrating an English win causes Bahnz and his ilk to become unhinged it's not on me. I don't need to troll nor does my sense of purpose in life come from making thousands of posts on forums. I have a great life outside it.
Ok, bro, if you say so.

Amirfan

School Boy/Girl Captain
Not for the first time, I have failed.
Failure is essential in life for it teaches us to succeed. A life with no failure is empty. This is why I am proud of the English team for what they achieved today. They were on the brink of elimination with people calling their strategy a failure and look how they rose to quieten the doubters. Now an Ashes win to top it off would be nice.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Failure is essential in life for it teaches us to succeed. A life with no failure is empty. This is why I am proud of the English team for what they achieved today. They were on the brink of elimination with people calling their strategy a failure and look how they rose to quieten the doubters. Now an Ashes win to top it off would be nice.
Amirfan you are a truly insightful fellow. Tell me more about your dealings with failure.

Amirfan

School Boy/Girl Captain
What happened to Burgey? I really liked his/her posting. Great insight with the typical Aussie flair.

Amirfan

School Boy/Girl Captain
You did delete it. Perhaps by mistake. If you would like, it can be brought back to life. Would you like that? Spark had no hand in it.
Yes please if that's possible. I was editing the post and it said invalid link please contact admin and when I refreshed the page it was gone.