• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - England v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was about to type that the slower one from Woakes was on its way to CdG. And he makes a hash of it.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Did nzl a favor there by getting out. Double hits , outside edge to gully while trying to slog and scoring leg bye boundaries. Doubt he's ever played 25 balls for no 4s or 6s. Must be coz he got hit on the head.

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Really work hard and keep them under 240 here would be amazing. Woakes really good to be fair, he is hit or miss at the death

Athlai

Not Terrible
CDG, at no point in your rambling, incoherent innings were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational shot. Everyone watching is now dumber for having watched it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I mean it looked on the scorecard like he made a miserable 16(28) in truly awful style but please all consider the 8-10 runs he also made from various parts of his body. 26(28), not so bad Colin, not so bad.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
CDG, at no point in your rambling, incoherent innings were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational shot. Everyone watching is now dumber for having watched it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Colin Madison tells a story

hazsa19

International Regular
I’ve not seen anything in this tournament that suggests Archer won’t be capable of coming back late in the day of a Test match. Don’t know why comms keep bringing it up.