• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England test tour of Pakistan December 2022

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what would you say the full strength attack with everyone fit? i imagine that it'd be quite imposing if they could get the stars to proper align
Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah and Nawaz/some not terrible spinner. It's not pretty but it does fix some issues. Still very limited and wouldn't get reverse like this. More guys need to play FC before we stop putting out undercooked attacks.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah and Nawaz/some not terrible spinner. It's not pretty but it does fix some issues. Still very limited and wouldn't get reverse like this. More guys need to play FC before we stop putting out undercooked attacks.
yeah that's not a bad looking attack and it's a bit starchier with the bat also
england would do well to realise a low swinging full toss how jimmeh bowled at the end of the last over can be as good as a yorker to a tail ender

cnerd123

likes this
Few captains have had such a major immediate impact on their teams. Stokes will leave a storied legacy even though us nerds like to downplay how important captaincy is. Such an old school aggressive captain, you gotta love it.
McCullum deserves credit too

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've just checked the score. This pair will get out in the next five minutes. Hasn't been a time I have without a wicket falling soon afterwards.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably about 4 overs left. Still think there's enough time to force a result, but these two have held up really well.