• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England test tour of Pakistan December 2022

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dismissed in 101 overs. Par for the course on these decks. Don't know what everyone's on about tbh.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Draw is evens, England win at 2.1.

I think those odds underestimate the effect of having a massive score already there, but I’m not going to be shocked if our three bowlers no keeper strat struggles to take wickets here.

BazBall21

International Regular
The ball isn’t beating the bat. May not have made a difference but pity all our fast bowlers are unavailable as usual.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Disappointed but hardly surprised to find us already all out when I woke up. All in all, not the worst innings.

Let's see how the Quartet fare...

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Drop?

Can't be too critical of Pope though given he has hardly ever kept and we know it just an emergency one off.