• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England team for the 5th test

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Maybe they will actually do the Woakes in the top order thing.
I originally typed out that team with him at 6 but as I got towards the end I actually thought I had a really good chance of nailing it so I went for slightly less of a meme.

"Pope can't play spin so we should make him open" is definitely a chance IMO.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nice to them to make sure Burns didn't manage to fail in all five Tests so he can come back in and take over as captain for WI after Root has a nervous breakdown.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm, trying to ignore the Overton hate, as yeah, makes little sense on his last few performances, oh but I'm not ignoring it **** you all.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have it now. It’s nearly out of my system (I think)
It's my understanding that nearly everyone has it over there. Not looking forward to my dose but I hate getting sick at the best of times. Bit pissed I have the kids for an extra two weeks because Anastasia can't get enough teachers to vaccinate.