• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft suggestion: Never met

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Dudley Nourse (12 November 1910 to 14 August 1981)

Imran Khan (born 5 October 1952)
Victor Trumper (died 28 June 1915)
Len Hutton (born 23 June 1916)
Pat Cummins (born 8 May 1993)
Bill O'Reilly (Died October 6 1992)
Marnus Labuschagne (born June 22 1994)
Dudley Nourse (12 November 1910 to 14 August 1981)

1. Len Hutton
2. Victor Trumper
3. Marnus Labuschagne
4. Dudley Nourse
8. Imran Khan (captain)
9. Pat Cummins
10. Bill O'Reilly

Last edited:

JOJOXI

First Sir Len and Tiger O'Reilly and now Nourse, a personal favourite. Grr.
Was a tough decision between him and another player - this player a better one and Labuschagne can be shifted up to 3 but might be leaving me scrambling around a bit with last couple picks if things don't go to plan

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
What an oversight from me. Nourse would have qualified for my last pick and would have given me a pretty epic middle order. Given you can't get dob wise list on Cricinfo statsguru means you need to be more alert for this draft!

JOJOXI

What an oversight from me. Nourse would have qualified for my last pick and would have given me a pretty epic middle order. Given you can't get dob wise list on Cricinfo statsguru means you need to be more alert for this draft!
Yh makes it tougher but guess its the same for everyone and leads to a more unpredictable draft as there may be names people have in mind that I don't and vice-versa as my method is normally assume they die middle-age and check from there.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Sunil Gavaskar will be my next selection please

Charter 77 so Far

W. G. Grace (*)
Sunil Gavaskar
Kumar Sangakkara (+)
Viv Richards
Wilfred Rhodes
Shaun Pollock
Frederick Spofforth

ankitj