• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2024

Silver Silva

International Debutant
As for me I've been really lucky to have Jaiswal in my team , 675 points he has netted me ..I'd be lost without him ..

I wanted to use Q1 as an investment Quarter ..

I feel Q2 is where I will really shine. My picks are mostly for T20 WC which falls under Q2

Teuton

International Captain
  • Pretty close at the top really.
  • Jaiswal proving to be the Shubman of this year.
  • Somehow we all forgot about Angelo Mathews who has 400 pts already
  • I will call for delistings in mid March for the mindraft prior to Q2 (beginning April)
  • All points from the test beginning 30th March will count to Q1.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Just wanted to clarify something, if your player comes up against a team that does not have odi status. Will those performances still count?

Teuton

International Captain
The time has come to cut the dead wood from your teams.

Post any delistings for Q2 here, the minidraft will begin in approx 1 week from now.

Teuton

International Captain
I am cutting Zahoor Khan & Lahiru Kumara

Edit: and Dasun Shanaka

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
It would also be remiss of me not to mention the huge lead accrued by @Line and Length so far, thanks to Hazlewood, Mendis & Rohit.

Line and Length4531
Fuller Pilch3553
CricAddict3470
Kenneth Viljoen3405
BoyBrumby3168
capt_Luffy3071
Silver Silva2716
JOJOXI2578
Magrat Garlick2368
Teuton2146
Himannv1876
ataraxia1610