• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2023

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Thanks KK. I will pick the below 5 players to close out the mini-draft.

Rachin Ravindra
Shoriful Islam
Keemo Paul
Liam Livingstone
Brandon Mcmullen
I am releasing below players.

Quinton De Kock
Kasun Rajitha
Imad Wasim
Rachin Ravindra
Henry Shipley
Change of heart?

McMullen a good pick up though, IMHO. If I had space for another AR he'd be high on my list of possibles.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Change of heart?

McMullen a good pick up though, IMHO. If I had space for another AR he'd be high on my list of possibles.
Yes,I was shuffling between the two kiwis in OP, Young and Ravindra. Wanted to take Young till the very end which is why I dropped him. But then had a change of heart. 😀

Teuton

International Captain
With all the keepers taken I was surprised that Gurbaz didn't, since Afg are actually in the WC.
And Pooran was only saved by the deadline. If I knew WI were going to lose the qualifying games and presumably miss the WC he would have been a goner.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Can only speak for myself, but I went for Matty Cross as Scotland (and Ireland too) have the European T20 WC 2024 qualifiers in July and (in theory at least) has a chance to fill his boots against the likes of Italy, Germany and Jersey.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Can only speak for myself, but I went for Matty Cross as Scotland (and Ireland too) have the European T20 WC 2024 qualifiers in July and (in theory at least) has a chance to fill his boots against the likes of Italy, Germany and Jersey.
Great strategy. I just had a look at your United Kingdom team and it looks good considering the number of matches and opponents they have.

Teuton

International Captain
I should have caveated my statement with I am down the bottom of the ladder and have little awareness of matches not already listed in cricinfo.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
With all the keepers taken I was surprised that Gurbaz didn't, since Afg are actually in the WC.
And Pooran was only saved by the deadline. If I knew WI were going to lose the qualifying games and presumably miss the WC he would have been a goner.
I would have gladly gone for Pooran if available , since Windies are playing a truckload of matches against India in the next two months.

kingkallis

International Coach
I would have gladly gone for Pooran if available , since Windies are playing a truckload of matches against India in the next two months.
And I stupidly picked Charles thinking he'd get few games in the WC and smash a ton the way he smashed the SA. *sigh*

Teuton

International Captain
Scores have been updated following the end of the Ashes. CricAddict & BoyBrumby still way out in front. You could throw a blanket over the rest of us.

TeamScore
CricAddict10063
BoyBrumby9263
kingkallis7815
Teuton7773
honestbharani7726
Bitmap7600
JOJOXI7447
Line and Length7229
Magrat Garlick7170
Fuller Pilch6514