• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2023

Teuton

International Captain
The spreadsheet is available now:

@CricAddict & @honestbharani have shot to a very early lead, with yours truly at the rear of the pack :

TeamScore
CricAddict987
honestbharani945
Line and Length814
kingkallis609
Fuller Pilch531
Magrat Garlick473
JOJOXI363
Bitmap322
BoyBrumby246
Teuton166

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I didn't see that comeback happening. Why was Rizwan out of the Test team?
Yes, even Pakistani fans wouldn't have foreseen it. Rizwan has been strong in ODIs and T20s but hasn't performed that well in tests. But there is place for both of them in that team imo.

Teuton

International Captain
Reigning champion @CricAddict is putting up a big score early on in the year. @honestbharani may be getting a nose bleed in the unfamiliar position near the top. I am still languishing well behind with a lot of players yet to get off the mark.

Still 11 months to go of course. The first minidraft will be in late March.

TeamScore
CricAddict2890
honestbharani1958
kingkallis1765
Bitmap1752
Line and Length1421
Magrat Garlick1314
Fuller Pilch1185
BoyBrumby1031
JOJOXI790
Teuton600

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Ita funny coz i picked Rizwan thinking he will be the all format guy and Gill was just an after thought and yet, the roles have already flipped in the very first month.

Teuton

International Captain
@CricAddict still with a massive lead with Bracewell & Axar leading the way and 5 of the top 13 players.

TeamScore
CricAddict3402
Bitmap2472
honestbharani2144
Line and Length2010
kingkallis1993
Magrat Garlick1886
Fuller Pilch1484
BoyBrumby1465
Teuton1375
JOJOXI1227

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair to say I've had better starts.

I completely misread the situation regarding Boult giving up a central contract. I thought he'd still be playing the majority of NZ's games (obviously or I wouldn't have drafted him), but it looks like Satan will be skiing before the Kiwi board require his services again.