• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2022

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Azhar Ali

I note, belatedly, that @Teuton had posted a draft order as well as the required categories. Was the list of categories a required order? Or could we fill our requirements in any order?
I was listed as needing MOB, FB and BAT. I thought I delisted Hameed as an OP and then replaced him with my first choice (Khawaja). My next choice was Azhar Ali (MOB) leaving me with a FB to pick in Round 3. I hope I haven't breached any protocol requirements.

Teuton

International Captain
Azhar Ali

I note, belatedly, that @Teuton had posted a draft order as well as the required categories. Was the list of categories a required order? Or could we fill our requirements in any order?
You can fill your requirements in any order you like. I just prepare the list like that to make sure I know how many rounds everyone needs to pick in.

Last edited:

anil1405

International Captain
Azhar Ali

I was listed as needing MOB, FB and BAT. I thought I delisted Hameed as an OP and then replaced him with my first choice (Khawaja). My next choice was Azhar Ali (MOB) leaving me with a FB to pick in Round 3. I hope I haven't breached any protocol requirements.
You can pick any player as long as it's your turn. Categories are just a reminder of who drafters need to pick.

Teuton

International Captain
and when you delisted Hameed I automatically moved your spare opener Brathwaite from BAT to OP, so that you would have maximum flexibility. Same for everyone where possible.