• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2019

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Has the database updated for Q2 Teuton? I've had points from Williams, Foakes and Dockrell so far, yet their points haven't been recognised

Teuton

International Captain
Thanks for the reminder. I haven't updated for ages but hopefully will have time tomorrow.

Teuton

International Captain
Scores have now been updated after the smattering of ODIs in Q2 so far

Team Score
anil1405 5259
kingkallis 4958
Randycricfreak 4954
pfc19 4522
NUFAN 4385
Wickets & Runs 4285
mr_mister 4002
Teuton 3998
Pup Clarke 3896
morgieb 3406
jimmy101 2926
SillyCowCorner1 2649

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Kind of surprised that im within 1000 of first. I hope John Campbell finds his way into the Windies World Cup squad and XI.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yes I kind of built my squad with the world cup in mind. I definitely wish that I had at least 1 of the top 3 from India or England though.

Just in case I forget, id like to drop Mohammad Shahzad.

Teuton

International Captain
Thanks for the reminder - we need to do the minidraft in about a weeks time. If anyone else wants to drop players please do so by 23rd June.

Teuton

International Captain
Team Score
anil1405 6964
pfc19 6960
NUFAN 6336
kingkallis 6187
Randycricfreak 6040
Teuton 5768
Wickets & Runs 5472
mr_mister 5053
Pup Clarke 4932
jimmy101 4294
morgieb 3867
SillyCowCorner1 3385

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Had six players featuring in the Australia/SL match

294 runs
2 wickets
3 catches

Decent haul of points for one game :)

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tempted to drop Hales for obvious reasons, will at least wait til the 23rd to see if England somehow decide to replace Roy with him, should he be ruled out.

There's barely anyone worth replacing him with though lol

Teuton

International Captain
Just a reminder that you have a couple more days to make any cuts before the minidraft for Q3.