• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2018

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
I am curious who scores more out of Miller and Raina in quarter 3 as I had a tough choice deciding which one to select.
My guess is that Raina will due to the amount of ODI's India play between now and the WC - Miller's one of these selections for me which is either a stroke of genius or he'll go badly. Worth the gamble though

Teuton

International Captain
I hadn't done an update for a while. Should be ok now. anil is up to second so that's probably why you are checking it out.

Team Score
NUFAN 8321
anil1405 8231
Teuton 8176
Randycricfreak 7655
jimmy101 6231
kingkallis 6146
Pup Clarke 6075
morgieb 5875
SillyCowCorner1 5190
Wickets & Runs 4886
Vitalogy83 4403

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Karunaratne coming up trumps, and Kuldeep remaining my most consistent performer across the three quarters. Quite a decent day in all

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Im surprised that I still have a narrow lead.

I definitely should have dropped Cremer for anyone playing right now. I definitely need Cummins and MMarsh to have a successful Aus Summer and it might be nice if NZ actually play some cricket.

anil1405

International Captain
Picking NZ players was always going to be tricky as they had literally Zero games in 2nd and 3rd quarter. So were some South African and Australian test players, to an extent.

Having said that, these players might fetch you good points in the last quarter.

Teuton

International Captain
Holder carrying you this qtr. Randy is making a charge back to the top 4.

Team Score
NUFAN 8795
anil1405 8626
Teuton 8572
Randycricfreak 8339
jimmy101 6660
Pup Clarke 6571
kingkallis 6451
morgieb 6200
SillyCowCorner1 5760
Wickets & Runs 5095
Vitalogy83 4684

anil1405

International Captain
Having a look at the Excel sheet right now and Shadab's points are under Shamsi's name and it says zero points for Shadab. Am assuming Shamsi's first test points haven't been added.