• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2018

Teuton

International Captain
How many changes are we allowed to make at the end of Q1?
You can cut as many as you like, then there will be a minidraft of all the unselected players in reverse order of standings at the time for as many rounds as people need to refill their squads.

Teuton

International Captain
Nufan made fun of me for recommending this.
I hope this makes Teutons job easier.

I'm pretty sure we play with 200 INT player throughout the year.But is 200 players possibility within a quarter?
Could be with the WC qualifiers tho.
Yes we had over 200 players in every quarter last year, usually including lots of associate players. I have an idea as to how to patch together a solution but will wait until we got the number.

vitalogy83

U19 Debutant
Yes we had over 200 players in every quarter last year, usually including lots of associate players. I have an idea as to how to patch together a solution but will wait until we got the number.
OK if you come up with something do let me know..I'd be curious to figure it out...

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Plunkett pulled his hamstring.

Mathews as always pulled his as well.And won't take part in the Tri series,set to miss the Tests as well.

Hasan Ali was dropped for the 5th ODI.

Stokes return is delayed.

****ed left,right,up,down and centre.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
My hope is Kohli scores at least 3 100s in the ODIs.

Munro scored runs in Tri series.

Herath to take buttload of wickets come the Tests v Bangladesh.

And hopefully Morkel and Maharaj in Tests Vs Aus.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Hopefully get picked over Raval in Tests as well.

He has a FC average of 51, wonder why he never gets a chance.Obviously the bloke knows how to score

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nah, its not an Aussie, I have enough already. No big deal but ill say after he gets picked.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
With Teuton in the lead the rest of us should be happy with the performances of Roy Root and Buttler today - all scoring 0.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
btw Teuton, do you have to provide everyone with the points scored so far from non selected players?I think this can help people who arent paying as much attention, of course past performances are not an indicator of future performances.

Teuton

International Captain
With Teuton in the lead the rest of us should be happy with the performances of Roy Root and Buttler today - all scoring 0.
Yeah I deliberately targeted the English due to the sheer amount they play this year. Didn't pay off today but I can't complain after the past 3 games

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
i have patched up the spreadsheet so it will can handle over 200 players in this quarter. The top 4 are rotating the lead around with anil1405 leading today. Interestingly they are same top 4 as last years final standings. This may change as differenty teams move into different formats so other players start scoring pts.

Team Score
Anil1405 2568
NUFAN 2497
Teuton 2339
Randycricfreak 2301
jimmy101 2073
morgieb 1721
Pup Clarke 1549
kingkallis 1503
Vitalogy83 1151
Wickets & Runs 1026
SillyCowCorner1 816

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Ie0QdCThYIZTDA3ozryrQ3KyL2jeI66cAtsBRJDohU/edit?usp=sharing

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Glad that kohli and Dhananjaya scored 100s yesterday.
Hopefully Stokes gets to play quickly.So too would be Mathews who's injured.Glad how Munro turned up for me so far.