• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2017

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah fair enough. I don't blame anyone specifically - I was just curious.

I actually can't believe the guy hasn't made the ODI squad. I know the opening pair of Amla and De Kock is settled but I know I'd rather see markraM in the squad instead of Duminy, Behardien or Bavuma.

Shady Slim

International Coach
i swear the moment karunaratne became brilliant again was the exact moment i cut him from the team i hate this so much

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Yeah this is tricky.I went for Malinga is dropped for the Pakistan ODIs.
Gave up Chandimal for Dhoni,after poor performance,now performing extremely well.

And Thirimanne injured as well :@

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Looks like removing Lakmal was a wrong move. Dananjaya batting was a nice surprise though.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Poor selection anyway.Jaysuriya led selection committee had a proper plan not picking Chandi from ODIs since CT.
This lot has picked Chandi,and has gone even up to the extent of demoting Mendis so can accommodate Chandi at 3.

Poor selections overall

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Poor selection anyway.Jaysuriya led selection committee had a proper plan not picking Chandi from ODIs since CT.
This lot has picked Chandi,and has gone even up to the extent of demoting Mendis so can accommodate Chandi at 3.

Poor selections overall
Yeh but the Jayasuriya committee had already left when you made your post, so my point was that Chandimal still does play ODIs - regardless if he deserves it or not.

anil1405

International Captain
Before start of the 2nd quarter I was contemplating Mortaza or Hasan Ali as my FB options and went in for the former and before 3rd quarter started I let Pandya pass by. Two decisions that have left me fighting for 2nd spot.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Really?Those two have been massive for me and yep theyve cost you big time. Hasan Ali is the only guy doing anything for me this quarter.

Teuton

International Captain
there's currently a test in progress between windies and zim so will do an update once that has been completed

anil1405

International Captain
Raza has given me some valuable points.

Ashes and most likely Ind-SL series is gonna hit me hard now.

Teuton

International Captain
Also it is time to start thinking about next year.

I do plan to run it in pretty much the same format. As early adopters I will give you first crack at the 2018 comp so please post here if you want to be in it next year. The draft will begin in early Dec in a new thread.

I have been happy with how its run (hopefully you have too) and it did confirm to me that 10 teams is the right number as there was not much left after the minidrafts. So to lock in one of those slots please post here and whatever slots are left will be open to the rest of the forum when i start the new thread.

I was thinking about dual-position players - mainly since SL had about 10 keeper-batsmen who could be either and this meant that we had an excess of keepers, but now Dickwella seems to be the #1 wk in all forms so i will probably just put the others as bats and leave how it is unless there are some other anomalies that have arisen.