• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2017

anil1405

International Captain
Past performances are not an indicator of future performances.

I don't want Perera in the trade because I am backing him to not perform. I like ussie so would think about him.
In which case I would prefer a direct swap between Khawaja and Faf. Or maybe you can also add Charles for Aslam as Windies are scheduled to play 5 ODIs and 3 T20Is against Afghanistan in their own den.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
In which case I would prefer a direct swap between Khawaja and Faf. Or maybe you can also add Charles for Aslam as Windies are scheduled to play 5 ODIs and 3 T20Is against Afghanistan in their own den.
No thank you. Sorry for suggesting trades all.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Harsh, Mushy will play at least 4 tests, 20 ODIs and 10-12 T20Is whilst Watling will get 7-8 test matches only.
3 tests and 7 ODIs for Mushy. 5 tests and 15 ODIs (potentially) for Watling, according to current schedule. NZ will probably play more tests in their summer season of Nov-Dec which hasn't been scheduled yet.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
3 tests and 7 ODIs for Mushy. 5 tests and 15 ODIs (potentially) for Watling, according to current schedule. NZ will probably play more tests in their summer season of Nov-Dec which hasn't been scheduled yet.
Harsh,if so why would you get rid of Watling

Hahahhhaha

Teuton

International Captain
There doesn't seem to be much progress, so the final round of picks will begin in 12 hours, or earlier if nufan makes his.

Round 14
NUFAN
kingkallis
anil1405
Teuton
harsh.ag
randycricfreak
The Battlers Prince
Howe_zat
Shady Slim
morgieb

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Initially I was going to pick a big hearted legend with my last pick, instead I'll gamble on Keshav Maharaj

kingkallis

International Coach
Rahat Ali

CricZo XI 2017

1 Opening Batsman OP - Dean Elgar
2 Opening Batsman OP - Murali Vijay
3 Middle Order Batsman MOB - Cheteshwar Pujara
4 Middle Order Batsman MOB - Colin Munro
5 Middle Order Batsman MOB - Travis Head
6 All Rounder AR - James Faulkner
7 Wicketkeeper WK - Mushfiqur Rahim
8 Fast Bowler FB - Bhuvneshwar Kumar