• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do we really need Daemon?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, but I mean so what? These days most every city of any decent size has decent food. Big deal.

That sort of thinking is dangerous. It leads so stupid conclusions like "Melbourne is good because it has coffee shops in piss-filled, graffiti-stained back alleys." Whoop de ****ing doo.

Daemon

The Anglos are clowning on you for living in a terrible place.
I mean I can cop it from people who live in nice countries like NZ or Aus but doesn’t GIMH live in some shanty town where everything is always grey and the only thing they do for fun is go down to the pub for a pint and a plate of jellied eels with a bunch of football hooligans that all turn rabid as tranmare rovers lose to grim city fc in like the 10th division of english sunday league

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I mean I can cop it from people who live in nice countries like NZ or Aus but doesn’t GIMH live in some shanty town where everything is always grey and the only thing they do for fun is go down to the pub for a pint and a plate of jellied eels with a bunch of football hooligans that all turn rabid as tranmare rovers lose to grim city fc in like the 10th division of english sunday league
This is quite funny though but jellied eels are firmly a southern thing and I am from the greatest place in the world. 7/10

Burgey

It shows you how back in the old days even a narrow, ****ty body of water like the English Channel could be a barrier to the development of a culture. To think England is only 20 odd miles from France, a country with such rich gastronomy and oenology, yet its own food is just ****ing awful.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It shows you how back in the old days even a narrow, ****ty body of water like the English Channel could be a barrier to the development of a culture. To think England is only 20 odd miles from France, a country with such rich gastronomy and oenology, yet its own food is just ****ing awful.
Well this logic certainly explains why there is no such thing as Australian culture. An isolated backwater

Burgey

We've got a whole continent here. A magnificent, diverse land which has enabled us to overcome the stultifying effect of English colonization and embrace the best of all other lands to develop a wondrous, unique culture of our own.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
1694779553926.jpeg