• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do we have any current (or past) Firstclass cricketers on this forum??

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
It's never going to stop coming up.
First time he's on the receiving end of one in SA this winter he's going to freeze mid-shot, as a painful memory creeps into his mind....... :D

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
if i lift my game & make lancashire teams at U-17 & U-19 level you guys could well & see me playing county cricket in 7 years tops......

Barney Rubble

International Coach
aussie said:
if i lift my game & make lancashire teams at U-17 & U-19 level you guys could well & see me playing county cricket in 7 years tops......
What kind of player are you? And how far away are you from Lancs U17/U19s right now?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Langeveldt said:
It's easier to get into poorer teams :(
Did you not read my post before? Positive, Rich, think positive! Remember those 16 runs you hit off a Robert Woodman over...... :D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Barney Rubble said:
Did you not read my post before? Positive, Rich, think positive! Remember those 16 runs you hit off a Robert Woodman over...... :D
Careful, you'll be joining Matt Wood on his bedroom wall soon.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Barney Rubble said:
What kind of player are you? And how far away are you from Lancs U17/U19s right now?
i'm a batsman that does an andrew symonds with the ball, i made Lancashire U-17 last year but for me to make the U-19 team next year is going to be extremely though they are too many good young lads around here dawg blokes like Simspon, Brown, Ashling and Tripathi automatically come to mind.

but their is always a chance to stake my claim at my new school this year (MGS) with good performaces in school cricket, but has i said i've got to lift my game ASAP.....

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
Careful, you'll be joining Matt Wood on his bedroom wall soon.
Jeez Neil, lay off me for 10 minutes would ya? :D Just trying to help out a fellow cricketer, that's all.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Barney Rubble said:
Jeez Neil, lay off me for 10 minutes would ya? :D Just trying to help out a fellow cricketer, that's all.
2151 - 2207. Sixteen minutes.

Posters covering the clock now? ;)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Barney Rubble said:
But didn't Neil Carter also take a lot of runs of Woodman though, so it's no great claim to fame!

Barney Rubble

International Coach
marc71178 said:
But didn't Neil Carter also take a lot of runs of Woodman though, so it's no great claim to fame!
A six and three fours in 10 balls, I believe. But two of the fours were aimless flays through the off-side, and there was a dropped catch the ball after the first four as well, in the exact same place he'd just hit it.

Woodman didn't actually bowl that badly, he just happened to come up against a rather effective pinch-hitter.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
I know there are quite a few on this forum. not going to drop the names in though because i think ia few of them quite enjoy reading about how other people see them

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Tamara said:
I know there are quite a few on this forum. not going to drop the names in though because i think ia few of them quite enjoy reading about how other people see them
Well that's cryptic and a half isn't it? :D How exactly do you know this?