• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division Three Comp

chalky

International Debutant
89th minute goal conceded today think we hold the record for conceding the most last minute goals (or it just seems that way). I once remember us conceding 3 goals after 90 minutes couldn't belive it when I was watching teletext (those were the days).
Saturday, 23 October 2010

Npower League One

Home Team Score Away Team Time
Hartlepool 2-2 Bristol R FT
(HT 1-0)
Gamble 29 Kuffour 85
Sweeney 79 Anthony 90

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My Dad's bloody car broke today and am too poor to go on my own but bloody delighted with that, finally two wins in a row and out of the bottom four.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If there's one thing that can cheer me up about conceding three at home, it is deifnitely scoring four away :cool:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Stange game at ours today. Would be pretty ropeable if it wasn't for those injury time goals...opposition down to 10 after 3 minutes, 1-0, proceed to concede an equaliser, watch opposition go down to 9 men but still manage to go ahead...scramble and equaliser then two in 93rd and 94th minutes

grecian

****ing brentford ****ing macdonald, killing octogenarian dreams, hope you can live with your filthy geriatric bashing.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Nearly a third of the season gone and the Greens now in the bottom four as expected. I'm not interested in any hard luck stories about the defeat at Oldham. Yes the 9 men deserve credit for the way they battled, but that's 6 men sent off in 14 games and that sort of ill discipline will deservedly knee you in the nuts.

grecian

We left early, just found out Jomes saved two pens, still one of the worse performances from a city 'keeper I've seen.

grecian

Code:
            P W D L F A  P
Oldham      4 3 1 0 9 4 10
Brentford   4 2 1 1 8 5  7
Colchester  4 1 3 0 6 4  6
Hartlepool  3 1 1 1 3 3  4
Exeter      3 1 1 1 7 8  4
Plymouth    3 0 1 2 3 6  1  
Tranmere    3 0 0 3 2 8  0
pfft

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
A 3-1 win for the Greens tonight over Bristol Rovers. A quick check of the League Table shows us back as the Number One team in Devon going into the FA Cup break.

Pothas

Very poor game at GP tonight, we looked nothing like a side that had won three league games in a row.

Bournemouth are probably quite a decent side but they got dragged down to our level, fairly happy to take the point.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The magic of the FA Cup didn't quite reach Devon yesterday. Absolutely pitiful performance and yet another sending off.

I shall be giving the Exeter game on Tuesday a miss. A completely pointless trophy (I'd probably go to Wembley if we get there, but otherwise not).
Some idiots are planning revenge for the City boys offensive chanting about the death of our former goalkeeper Alan Nicholls in the mid 90's.

grecian

Our focus is on the JP Trophy, although we already got knocked out once
You are a good bloke Gimp, I've always said so, and let's just hope you can get off the bottom of the table next week, clearly that would be a victory for right and goodness.:)