• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DHONI better than KEVIN and AFRIDI

Do U think M.S DHONI is better than KEVIN and AFRIDI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nnanden said:
I think it`s actually www.stoppong.com, but maybe not.
Haha that's what I meant to write Nath, thanks. I'd originally thought it was beatpong, but after googling I'd found out it was stoppong. Just wrote the wrong thing

Deja moo

International Captain
Jono said:
Dhoni has clearly proven our theories of his greatness to be correct :D
News is that Shoaib Akhtar has rung up Warne so he can consult the same pyschologist he did after the "Tendulkar in my nightmares" phase of the latters career :-O

Deja moo said:
News is that Shoaib Akhtar has rung up Warne so he can consult the same pyschologist he did after the "Tendulkar in my nightmares" phase of the latters career :-O
Just out of curosity, does Indian bowlers (Harbhajan,Kumble,Pathan, Nehra and zaheer) consults psychologist as well after the thrashing they gets from Afridi? or are Indian bowlers immune to such thrashing?:-O

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
onemangang said:
Just out of curosity, does Indian bowlers (Harbhajan,Kumble,Pathan, Nehra and zaheer) consults psychologist as well after the thrashing they gets from Afridi? or are Indian bowlers immune to such thrashing?:-O
Dont know about the current lot, but after Miandad's Six in 1986, Indian cricketers were in dire need of one. That one SIX affected an entire generation of Indian Cricketers.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
onemangang said:
But Afridi is not even close to being God. But Dhoni is actually ahead of God.. :D

PS: I hope you realize all this is just some satirical humour, mate. :)

Deja moo

International Captain
onemangang said:
Nah, they felt much better after knocking 90s and 30s themselves against their Pakistani bowling counterparts.. Ouch!

PY

International Coach
I'm more referring to the fact that you think all this is some kind of joke!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't worry, Dhoni will eat Honest alive for even thinking that this, and hence Dhoni is a joke :mad:

Deja moo said:
Nah, they felt much better after knocking 90s and 30s themselves against their Pakistani bowling counterparts.. Ouch!
Yeah but at the same time they too are getting thrash and at a much faster rate:-O

adharcric

International Coach
onemangang said:
Yeah but at the same time they too are getting thrash and at a much faster rate:-O
as a bowler, it's one thing to get thrashed by a batsman, that happens. but to get thrashed by a bowler?

adharcric said:
as a bowler, it's one thing to get thrashed by a batsman, that happens. but to get thrashed by a bowler?
ON a road what do you expect??

Beside Pathan is more of an allrounder.

Harbhajan did score 30 but then Akhtar too score 47 too!

Scoring on such pitches is not that big a deal, someone like Younis scored near 300 yet didn't get MOM, while RPS got just 5 wkts in 2 innings and got MOM!!