• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Okay, team - we're in danger of losing that third place to Blue. Anyone volunteering for a three-hour stint at me in the nets? I need confidence again...

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
Okay, team - we're in danger of losing that third place to Blue. Anyone volunteering for a three-hour stint at me in the nets? I need confidence again...
I will

...but I need confidence, too, and being slogged about by Geoffrey Boycott v1.1 won't help it too much. So I'm sacrificing myself for the team.

Cloete

International Captain
Nice Blue! Well done to Liam, Simon, Crampton and Wilshere. All played vital parts in the batting. And all the bowlers bowled really well.

Personally I'm a bit disappointed with that 10, but the other guys did a great job anwyay. But I'm over the moon with 10 overs 5/28. Not a bad way to bowl for the first time this season :D. Maybe I can replace Halsey, after his 10 overs 0/58 :p

RigorMortis

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Cloete said:
I'm over the moon with 10 overs 5/28. Not a bad way to bowl for the first time this season :D. Maybe I can replace Halsey, after his 10 overs 0/58 :p
Nicely done Andy, bowled very well and took some key wickets. Probably you'll end up replacing me (0/23 off 3? What is that?) :-O

cbuts

International Debutant
very very dissapointing loss. us batsman who were set should have taken the game to victory.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Another win, not great, but a wins a win so we'll take it. Happy with my 2/39 off 10, its an improvement on my recent form anyways...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
hmm bit close for comfort guys...

Great to win close games always though :) Great Batting from Walsh feeney and Goff set us up with a defendable score and the bowlerss didn't dissapoint all the main bowlers chipping. always pleasing to stump another keeper with some classy glovework too ;)

lets keep those wins coming :)

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
I'll do it...my batting's so low at the moment I should turn to bowling. My bowling average this season is 23.5, don't really know why I'm not getting more overs

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Delighted with my 100, but where were the other batsmen? Bowling wasn't too bad - congrats to Andy on a good debut, 2/30 aint bad buddy.

GO REDS!