• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Cloete

International Captain
Unlucky Blue!

Simon cheated once again... I faced 21 balls compared to his 205 in the 2nd innings.

Well done to Liam as well... but I think we shoudl go out in the second innings and have a hit... it's a bit annoying coming in and facing only 21 balls after you managed (a well made) 68 off 215 when we probably needed quick runs. Not to worry though. Top batting.

Bowling wise we've been struggling, this game was no exception. We just can't seem to take 20 wickets when demeza doesn't fire. Also I think Halsey sort of needs to step up and show us some if his immense talent with the ball, he's been a bit out of form with the ball. We know how well he can bowl, same with Nath. Once the yget back into form I'm sure we'll be right.

Personally, it's great to get 24 overs. 14 overs 2/21 and 10 overs 0/26. I think I bowled qutie well and very economically. So hopefully I'll stay in Mr Camps' plans :D

Anyway heads up Blues! We're playign well.. just a bit unluckily. Resutls will come soon boys!

dinu23

International Debutant
Nnanden said:
wow... another first-timer who is amazing with the ball and bat :p but its ok cause he plays for Blue!!!!! :D :D

coming back from injury boys, would love to join you. i expect nothing less from myself than finishing the season injury-free, ripping it up in the OD and FC forms. Im goin all-out wickets. You heard me.
Welcome back, Patrick! We missed u. Ready to take the new ball?

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Finally i've got a big score. That was a great win for us. All round great bowling performences, and great support for me in the 2nd innings. Now if we can do the same in the OD.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
wow!! extremely pleased with my game, a 5 fer and 91 with the bat and also 2 2nd innings wickets. and also yet another great win and a marvelous ton by Blackman.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
FaaipDeOiad said:
Well, another top quality batting performance. Declaring four times in a row shows just how well our top order is playing. When Demeza doesn't dominate we seem to struggle with the ball though. Top quality performance by Liam as well, certainly no question about him at the top of the order now.

edit: speaking of international series, is there likely to be an "A" tour or anything? Not sure if CW does them.
4 Wickets...can't say i'm not trying that's for sure. :)

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Nnanden said:
thanks mate, its awesome to recieve such comments! stick with me, with us!
Hear here!

It might be an expensive opening spell, but i'm sure there would be a few wickets and a lot of chances umongst the runs ;)

Got to die trying for that wicket.....

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Travis_Teh said:
Hear here!

It might be an expensive opening spell, but i'm sure there would be a few wickets and a lot of chances umongst the runs ;)

Got to die trying for that wicket.....
a few? im going for all-out!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neil Pickup said:
Four declarations and no wins - what does that say about your bowling?
Less than it does about Black's and Red's. We have taken 26 wickets (11 v Black, 15 v Red) whilst losing 16 (8 against each). Yawn.