• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
lol i should open more often in the shorter version of the game :)

great stuff by rose and lezama with the bat, about time some people started scoring abit faster.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tough loss boys, especially after our encouraging win in the last game. Sorry I couldn't put in a better performance.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hey, Andre, what were you doing hogging the strike? ;)

Nah, the Greens probably knew they had more batting depth and acted accordingly. Tough loss, we'll revenge ourselves in the final!

Loony BoB

International Captain
Nice to see that we took more risks in that came and showed a bit more of what we're made of - showed we could have taken even more if the need came, too, with wickets in hand and a strong performance by the team. Great batting by Lezama and bowling by Majin and Hoy.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Right, one thing here - what the heck is going on with our bowling?

Vishnu Reddy 5-0-38-2
Mr Ponting 5-0-34-1
Dark Hunter 2-0-10-0
Master Blaster 4.2-0-31-0
Superkingdave 2-0-13-0
Neil Pickup 2-0-9-0
Chris Hinton 2-0-29-0

I appreciate that the loss of several CWXI players has meant that we need to pick a side with lower order batsmen from four downwards and a surplus of bowlers, but the allocation of overs there makes no sense whatsoever.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Age and the Green Boys,

Although we can't be with you the Green representitives in the CW XI are behind you guys 100% on the campaign for 25Smash glory...

We all know the team is capable of taking the crown and want to wish you all the best in the upcoming semi...

Do us but more importantly yourselves proud...

Cheers
Blewy & the CW XI Greens

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
AFAIK they're not back till the actual finals.
They'll be there for the OD and Smash final, but the 5D will be missed. Sufficient protest may cause some sort of rescheduling though...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neil Pickup said:
Liam can do it on his own time then!

Sabotage, I tell you.
Take it up with the sim.

Master Blaster's last 8 balls went for 15 runs and Hinton, bowling slow-medium left arm, conceded 18 off his second over (18th). 18 runs off Reddy's last 2 overs.

For some reason the sim doesn't like you Neil.