• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Football - Sign Up

David

International 12th Man
Dydl said:
IF AGE IS 27-28 YEARS: Total Skill Points = 55, Maximum of any ONE skill = 45

Name: Darren Dubb-Lynch
Forum Name: Dydl
E-Mail: fielding_cup@ hotmail.com
Goal Keeping Skill: 1
Tackling: 35
Passing: 7
Shooting: 6
Aggression: 46
35+7+6+1=49

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys, going away this weekend, will be back on Tuesday... The will get stuck into getting stuff ready...

Plenty of people have signed up but the more that sign the better it will be...

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
Guys, going away this weekend, will be back on Tuesday... The will get stuck into getting stuff ready...

Plenty of people have signed up but the more that sign the better it will be...
Yeah we're probably looking at about 10 more signups to get a good number of domestic teams to start with.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Name: David Kearsley
E-Mail: kears_falcon_9_89 @ hotmail.com
Tackling: 28
Passing: 9
Shooting: 2
Aggression: 87

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
Yeah we're probably looking at about 10 more signups to get a good number of domestic teams to start with.
how many per team? look at the dev league, they have a lot of people and only have enough for 5 teams, we'd be needing a lot of "fake" or overseas nobodies to fill the teams...

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
how many per team? look at the dev league, they have a lot of people and only have enough for 5 teams, we'd be needing a lot of "fake" or overseas nobodies to fill the teams...
Yeah that's the plan. Although they won't all be nobodies. We were thinking atleast 6-8 or so CWLand players per domestic team to start with and about 6 teams.

Simon

Cloete said:
Yeah that's the plan. Although they won't all be nobodies. We were thinking atleast 6-8 or so CWLand players per domestic team to start with and about 6 teams.
ah ok, sounds like a fair plan...

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
IF AGE IS 17-19 YEARS: Total Skill Points = 40, Maximum of any ONE skill = 30

Name: Thamba Mamesh
Forum Name: new_age_ar
E-Mail: thamba@cricketmail.net
Tackling: 4
Passing: 10
Shooting: 25
Aggression: 71

cricketboy29

International Regular
IF AGE IS 17-19 YEARS: Total Skill Points = 40, Maximum of any ONE skill = 30

Name: Gaurav Nayak
Forum Name: cricketboy29
E-Mail: cricketboy29 at gmail dot com
Tackling: 5
Passing: 20
Shooting: 14
Aggression: 75

cometer

State Regular
sounds interesting.

Name: David Comley
Forum Name: cometer
E-Mail: davidcomley2004 @ gmail.com
Tackling: 5
Passing: 14
Shooting: 25
Aggression: 40

Cloete

International Captain
Yeah look Blewy gets back from his trip today so I'll get the excel sheet off him later then I'll start inputting the players into ESMS. It'll all be behind the scenes until we're ready to start, by which time we'll have everything sorted including forums and teams etc.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah back from holidays today, will get all this stuff sorted in the next few days...

Anyone interested in being named a team captain please leave your name here...

We are looking for players who are in their 20's for these positions...

Agent TBY

International Captain
Would they get special priviliges like naming of tactics, etc?

If so, please pick people with knowledge of ESMS so this doesn't become a farce.

Simon

Blewy said:
Yeah back from holidays today, will get all this stuff sorted in the next few days...

not really interested in being a captain but i guess its possible if i was that keen...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Blewy said:

I wouldn't mind being a captain, i think pretty reliable. Im 21 so i just fit your criteria and have experience with ESMS. But if you find better options then fair enough, im not too fussed.