• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
chaminda_00 said:
Yeah i remember Bryce got banned from WCC sub-forum for a while, but if he keeps signing up with new forum names, you can't do anything.
Since mulitple names is against the forum rules I think that there is a way around it.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
chaminda_00 said:
Yeah i remember Bryce got banned from WCC sub-forum for a while, but if he keeps signing up with new forum names, you can't do anything.
Block an IP address maybe?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Matteh said:
Block an IP address maybe?
But the IP address is too vague. "East Midlands Schools" That'd go down well with anyone else in an East Midland School who tries to log on.

Matteh

steds said:
But the IP address is too vague. "East Midlands Schools" That'd go down well with anyone else in an East Midland School who tries to log on.
Send a complaining email to East Midlands Schools asking to block his internet from accessing Cricketweb forums due to clear breaking of the rules?
Could stop access from home fairly easily though...

cricketboy29

International Regular
Matteh said:
Send a complaining email to East Midlands Schools asking to block his internet from accessing Cricketweb forums due to clear breaking of the rules?
Could stop access from home fairly easily though...
Thats a bit serious and mean for what we have here...Im not sure he's that annoying, that you have to write an email to the school he goes to. And I'm pretty sure even if we do, its not going to make much effect. I mean, come on...block his individual screen names, but write an email to the schools?

Hehe, :D, Nice one Rob

Matteh

cricketboy29 said:
Thats a bit serious and mean for what we have here...Im not sure he's that annoying, that you have to write an email to the school he goes to. And I'm pretty sure even if we do, its not going to make much effect. I mean, come on...block his individual screen names, but write an email to the schools?
Solves the problem though :p

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Next we'll find out he's not actually a student of the school, but a crazy homeless kid who lives in the sports shed and sneaks in when everyones gone to use the computer to sign up for fantasy leagues!

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
NZTailender said:
Next we'll find out he's not actually a student of the school, but a crazy homeless kid who lives in the sports shed and sneaks in when everyones gone to use the computer to sign up for fantasy leagues!
And he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids. Especially the ginger Velma lookalike.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Robertinho said:
And look, let's face it, he's stalking this forum. We have grounds to take this to his school.
We have grounds to take this to his school, been watching some law dramas have you Rob?:laugh: