• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

Loony BoB

International Captain
Are we able to make loans (such as Cook to CW Black last season)? I'm more than happy for Colts players who aren't in our frontline XI to get games for other teams so long as they aren't playing against Colts.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Gooljar is the rounder version of Langley. Both have been tossed around the Dev League so frequently that it's almost unfair.
Poor Gareth. Come home, Gareth!!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loony BoB said:
Are we able to make loans (such as Cook to CW Black last season)? I'm more than happy for Colts players who aren't in our frontline XI to get games for other teams so long as they aren't playing against Colts.
Yes, loans are viable options too. The length of loan must be stated before it comes into play though.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Well, given that a lot of sides have noted that they struggle to field a full team whilst Colts are flowing with members (due to none being called up at the moment), if any captain would like a loan player, I'd encourage them to contact myself (or Kyle if they see him online, obviously).

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
ash chaulk said:
dave we all know you wanna play for us but ur just not up to our standards
Looking at your seam attack I'm surprised you havn't brought Alan Mullally out of retirement, he'd do a better job than your lot.

ash chaulk

International Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Looking at your seam attack I'm surprised you havn't brought Alan Mullally out of retirement, he'd do a better job than your lot.
get outta town have you not seen warwicks performances?? 24 wickets already

tabby

Cricket Spectator
First Name:Sam
Last Name:Lowings
Initials (eg Liam A. Camps = LA; Neil S. Pickup = NS):S.L
Handedness (LHB/RHB):LHB
Keeper? Y/N N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M):Chinaman
General Batting position (1-11):4

Batting Avge:30
Bowling Avge:29
Bowling Econ. (optional):2.0

Batting SR (FC cricket):100
Fielding rating: Multiples of 3 please, with 3 being lowest and 27 highest. (eg Reon King =3, Jonty Rhodes = 27; 3,6,9 etc.)15

Email Address:samlowings4@hotmail.com