• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Already sent the Tests. Haven't updated the ODI from the last series yet, but will do later today.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NZ 'A' v Dev XI
Teams

Dev XI: Andre (C)(wk), Neil Pickup (vc), Paid the Umpire, Eclipse, PY, Marc71178, Mr Mxyzptlk, Eyes_Only, Rik, Supah Freak, Hoggy. 12th Man : Unpire Money

NZ 'A': Peter Fulton (C), Tim McIntosh, Michael Papps, Jesse Ryder, Craig Cumming, Tama Canning, Mattew Walker, Joseph Yovich, Paul Hitchcock, Michael Mason, Bruce Martin.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
NZ 'A' v Dev XI
Teams

Dev XI: Andre (C)(wk), Neil Pickup (vc), Paid the Umpire, Eclipse, PY, Marc71178, Mr Mxyzptlk, Eyes_Only, Rik, Supah Freak, Hoggy. 12th Man : Unpire Money

NZ 'A': Peter Fulton (C), Tim McIntosh, Michael Papps, Jesse Ryder, Craig Cumming, Tama Canning, Mattew Walker, Joseph Yovich, Paul Hitchcock, Michael Mason, Bruce Martin.
Very honoured to be selected again!

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
Originally posted by Mr Mxyzptlk
What are your stats? (Batting avge, type of bowler, handedness etc.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially not that good as I played only two matches scoring 6 and 3 not out.... this is my debut season, so I average 9....However I am a lot lot better batsman than that average and you'll see me on TV come July if I get selected for the Asia Youth U-19 Cup which is a qualification cup for the u-19 world cup !

I have however picked up 1/14(3 overs) and 2/19(4 overs) in my short career as a medium-fast bowler who can swing the ball away and have very good control.....

p.s: I am right handeded

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Name: Mr. Ponting
Handedness: RHB
Keeper? N
Bowling : F
General Batting position : 7

Batting Avge: 21
Bowling Avge: 14

age_master

Hall of Fame Member