• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Webpage

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Samuel_Vimes said:
Of course, the chances of me wearing one saying Mørk any time soon are roughly equivalent to Marc writing a 20-page essay.
Are you forgetting my piece from June 04 (?) which was about 8500 words?

Loony BoB

International Captain
Different to the CWBCC logo? Do they usually have different logos for team and corporation? I think, for example, the English cricket side uses the ECB logo on their helmet.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loony BoB said:
Different to the CWBCC logo? Do they usually have different logos for team and corporation? I think, for example, the English cricket side uses the ECB logo on their helmet.
The Cricket Web Cricket logo is really for the website, rather than any uniform.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Should be up tonight. Roughly 65% done, but more than enough to be up and accessible. I just have to sort some hosting things out with James and we should be going places.

Mr Mxyzptlk

dontcloseyoureyes said:
Great work Liam!

EDIT: I've noticed the link to the Grounds links me to the CW article about Fleming and Richardson.
I'm not sure why that is. It should take you to a 404, because I didn't decided not to upload the Grounds page until it's complete.