• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Webpage

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Initially, team logos, an official CWBCC logo, and small symbols indicating player types (eg batsman, bowler, allrounder, wicketkeeper). Can anyone knock up something decent of this sort within the next couple of days?

Contact me at bugs at tstt dot net dot tt.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
I shoved this in the staff forum ages ago, but thought it might be of use in a proper webpage.

Players' one-day (possibly also first-class) shirts with numbers on the back, seeing as we don't have any real player pictures. Could be expanded to CWXI ODI and Club Cricket as well.

Obviously they can be done by a better designer in a better programme than Excel.

Attachments

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
My younger brother is a pretty good with photoshop. Currently he is busy with his SAT. He should be able to help out once he is free after 2 weeks or so with stuff not done till then..

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Robertinho said:
Hmm well, here's a possibility for the Red shirt...
Very nice.

Of course, the chances of me wearing one saying Mørk any time soon are roughly equivalent to Marc writing a 20-page essay.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Quality stuff there Rob. Now if you could knock up something for Red, Blue, Green, and Colts, you'll get your cheque.

Daniel, the CWBCC logo should preferably not have a white background, as I want it to stand out on the page, and the background is tentatively white.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Any reason we aren't using one of the logos in the thread asking for one, btw? This one, by Thomas, is great...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Loony BoB said:
No, CW Bar sponsoring all teams is one tradition I'd hate to see go away.
It'd make more sense though for CW Bar to just sponsor the CW XI and the Dev League with each team having their own sponsor.