• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - Draft (RESTARTED)

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
That's strange.

He was on 9,999 posts till a couple of days ago and as PEWS said was not posting here because he did not wanted to make his 10,000 th post.

And now he is on 10,001 despite his post history not showing any new posts.Weird.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, they'll be posts in the Staff forum. They don't show up on the profile unless you are also able to post in the Staff forum

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Marcuss's turn .

Till when is he going to wait to make his 10,000th post?
He'll start posting properly again after his exams. I know he's passed 10k now but he still won't be posting. I'll get his pick off him next time he's online.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Slowed down the last 2 rounds, need to get a move on.

6 hour time limit for the last 2 rounds?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
How about you get a limit of 5 minutes and everyone else sticks with 12 hours, that sounds fair to me.
I get 1 hour and everyone else gets 6?:p

Fair?

Everybody was going on about how it was getting slow,so was just making a suggestion.

Worked well with the IPL and WC drafts that KingKallis ran and it's not like someone will miss out on a Sachin or Kallis at this stage.

But i guess we are sticking to 12 hours.

Spark

Global Moderator
Could just have done it yourself :ph34r:

1. marc71178
  2. Spark
  3. Himmanv
  4. Daemon/Flem274*
  5. Samuel_Vimes
  6. centurymaker/vcs
  7. Marcuss
  8. Got_Spin
  9. GingerFurball
  10. Shri
  11. Teja
  12. weeman27bob
  13. Howe_zat
  14. Cevno
  15. GIMH
  16. Noble One
Try not to make this subforum too snarky btw

Spark

Global Moderator
We're in no hurry. I don't even have all the team names yet, and am missing quite a few ground names and I can't even set fixtures until that's done.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
We're in no hurry. I don't even have all the team names yet, and am missing quite a few ground names and I can't even set fixtures until that's done.
But draft is supposed to be the most enjoyable part of the comp. At this rate, it's anything but enjoyable.

but yea we are in no hurry

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
And that of course had nothing to do with needing to get 300 picks in 10 days did it? 8-)
It was near a month. And worked pretty well.

And it was just a suggestion with the draft slowing down and people not picking even when they are online.

There were several comments that people wanted to get it over with when it was suggested we could do 17 or 18 players,so.

Don't know what is there for you and Furball to get upset about.:blink:

Last edited: