• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW FTP Championship

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Blackcaps are placed at position 4 and should maintain that position unless Jaffna Jets win against Dynamic Mork with a better NRR. However, Blackcaps Coach Raghav is very much delighted on the performance of the boys who did well to be among top4. Blackcaps entered the competition as 'Dark Horses' did well so long. Hope they continue to surprise everyone with some great wins...

Bobisback

International Regular
Couldnt remember playing your team Raghav, looked at the game and not sure how i could forget losing by 1 run.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Couldnt remember playing your team Raghav, looked at the game and not sure how i could forget losing by 1 run.
yeah! that is really my FTP memorable match till date.

I never expected a win from that match really.....

:)

Bobisback

International Regular
yeah! that is really my FTP memorable match till date.

I never expected a win from that match really.....

:)
I didnt expect you to win either :dry:

Havent had any memorable matches in FTP, many in BT though. Suppose 5 or 6 more seasons will do that.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Swamibapa CC v Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers >> Match Ratings
Match Ratings
Swamibapa CC Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers
Batting - Top Order: 4,447 4,501
Batting - Middle Order: 3,914 3,687
Batting - Tail: 2,520 3,277
Bowling - Seam: 4,272 (6) 4,529 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 4,253 (4) 4,892 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 4,558 4,539
Overall: 76,000 79,571

Anyone ever had exact total ratings?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Division One Fixtures

Round 7 (26/6)

Jaffna Jets (865) v Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers (866) [Hard] - Organised
Otago (964) v Dynamo Morpork (629) [Slow] - Morpork issued challenge
Scaly Piscine CC (207) v Central Districts (167) [Dry]
Swamibapa CC (1149) v Blackcaps (451) [Uneven]

Division Two Fixtures

Round 5 (26/6)

Healhurst (692) vs Saggers Mob (1032) [Slow]
Male Models (965) vs BEST Indies (718) [Uneven]
Navman Cheesecake (430) vs Alternative XI (1046) [Dry]

Just a reminder mainly to Division Two sides, all matches are neutral and therefore anyone can challenge.

Looking forward to Male Models/BEST Indies match, should be cracker.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
CW Championship is expanding for Season II

With the 2nd season of the CW FTP Championship approaching I want to expand the Division Two to an 8 team competition, so it can start at the same time as Division. It will also allow us to increase the number of playoff sports to two for Division.

If Rai, Collins, Paddy or Spikey are interested in joining that would be great. If anyone knows other guys that are playing the game that might be interested that don't post on fourm. It would be great if you guys could tell them.

The plan for rest of the season is to finish off this round. Then have the playoff week. Then go straight into next season. So I want to put out the draw for Season Two early next week. So if possible I would like two new sides by next Monday. We can wait a bit longer if there is only one side by then.

If anyone is interested just post your team name down here.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Just lost my 3rd wicket. 3/152 in the 23rd overs. Still got some batting left, would be disappointed to get under 300 now.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
End of over 50 (8 runs) - Jaffna Jets(330-6) RR 6.60
B. Danthanarayana 37 (29b) , S. Andrahennadi 1 (1b) , G. McRae 10-1-58-2

Think this may be 15-20 too much to chase. :mellow: Oh well, better teams have been smashed by Sandanayake.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Ugh.

End of over 4 (2 runs) - Dynamo Morpork(14-2). 317 runs required from 46 overs. RR 3.50 RRR 6.89
H. Hill 1 (2b) , S. Weeks 0 (2b) , S. Andrahennadi 2-0-8-1

Have a snowball's. Need 70 from Hill, 40 from Weeks, hundreds from Jones & Hatton. :@