• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW FTP Championship

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
I think it's a little simpler really, at least I don't really have to memorise anything because of the little popup windows. Those things are the best.

Challenged Alternative XI.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Hahaha! I'm so **** at this game. Too many pips and whistles for me to understand. Battrick is so much simpler! Just log in once in a blue moon, and it pretty much runs itself!
Used to think the same myself, gave the rules a read and it's really not much more complicated than BT.
I think it's a little simpler really, at least I don't really have to memorise anything because of the little popup windows. Those things are the best.
Yeah overall FTP a tad simipler once you figure out the basics, just like most games really. Everything is pretty much handed to you on a plate, when it comes to info. Just got to take the time to actually read it all.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Central Districts ended up getting 7/265 off their 50. Could have been better, could have been worse. Would back us to chase that, either we will get it comfortably or get rolled for next to nothing.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Central Districts ended up getting 7/265 off their 50. Could have been better, could have been worse. Would back us to chase that, either we will get it comfortably or get rolled for next to nothing.
Your team doing well. 119-0

expect your team to win from here

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Code:
End of over 31 (4 runs) - Jaffna Jets(166-3). 100 runs required from 19 overs. RR 5.35 RRR 5.26 
S. Kularatne 0 (0b) , S. Buultjens 75 (87b) , L. Powell 6-0-30-1
Lost a couple wickets but still have things under control so far.

Raghav

Code:
End of over 31 (4 runs) - Jaffna Jets(166-3). 100 runs required from 19 overs. RR 5.35 RRR 5.26 
S. Kularatne 0 (0b) , S. Buultjens 75 (87b) , L. Powell 6-0-30-1
Lost a couple wickets but still have things under control so far.
looks somewhat tight now...

Bobisback

International Regular
:laugh: That was joke right? Teams never get rolled in FTP.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
haha. I'm always seeing teams get rolled. It's not quite as extreme as BT yet, but that's only because there isn't always such a difference in skill at this stage.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
haha. I'm always seeing teams get rolled. It's not quite as extreme as BT yet, but that's only because there isn't always such a difference in skill at this stage.
Yeah ATM when teams get rolled in FTP it is a lot more realistic then what happens in BT. But I'm sure as teams advance and skill levels increase. Seeing teams get rolled for under 100 might be the norm.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Jaffna Jets Central Districts
Batting - Top Order: 5,269 5,191
Batting - Middle Order: 4,943 3,229
Batting - Tail: 2,433 3,501
Bowling - Seam: 4,694 (6) 4,836 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 5,141 (4) 5,602 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 4,950 5,609
Overall: 87,361 86,722

Won by five balls in the end, or three wickets.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Code:
Dynamo Morpork    4-1  8  +0.99
Otago             4-1  8  +0.64
Blackcaps         3-2  6  +0.50
Scaly Piscine     3-2  6  +0.10
Jaffna Jets       3-2  6  -0.24
Zero Pillars      2-3  4  -0.16
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Central Districts 1-4  2  -0.41
-------------------------------
Swamibapa         0-5  0  -1.44
Still five teams in it.

Raghav

I feel my team performed well to be at 3rd position. In any match, my rating did not cross 75,000, but still I was able to win 3 games out of 5 in this league.

Hope the team continues its performance....