• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Eds

International Debutant
Oooh, good pick.

Really want to pick but need to know the orders in order to plan appropriately? Maybe someone could draw up an order and simply screenshot the results?

watson

Banned
Oooh, good pick.

Really want to pick but need to know the orders in order to plan appropriately? Maybe someone could draw up an order and simply screenshot the results?
It's 7am here in Sydney and Jager has probably been out all Friday night partying :p

I wouldn't be holding my breath.

Eds

International Debutant
Would anyone be opposed to myself drawing up the orders? I'd screenshot the randomiser of course.

Eds

International Debutant

On that note, I'll take Clyde Walcott who played for Guyana.

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. Jacques Kallis (5)
5. Clyde Walcott+
6. Keith Miller (1)
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. Sydney Barnes (2)
11. -

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would rather have one person do the orders personally. No issue of people knowing at different points etc, either.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
I'll take Ian Botham (Averaging between 25 and 40 with the bat) for my next selection please

Charter 77 So Far

WG Grace
Bill Edrich
Garfield Sobers (*)
Ian Botham

kingkallis

International Coach
Alan Davidson ( If he is not picked yet ) - Debut after WW2

CricZo XI

1. Jack Hobbs ( Debut before WW2 )
2. Barry Richards ( Played for Gloucestershire )
8. Alan Davidson ( Debut after WW2 )
10. Curtly Ambrose ( Played in WI, Eng, Aus )