• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Cricketers

luffy

International Captain
I'm the youngest senior player in out club. Play 3rd Grade(there are 4 grades)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I reckon he is a couple of years too old. I think if my memory serves me right he was from Devon.
Then I really, really ought to be able to name him! Can't think of any recent WoE reps at the older age groups but I'm not that tuned-in to those older than the current U16s... possibly Tom Allin but that's no more than a guess - I don't even know if he's a leftie or not...

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
haha i pity those who havent hit a six or have hit only 1/2 i've hit about 10 and im only 14 :d

also i've played for Ipswich Under 14s last year

Swervy

International Captain
haha i pity those who havent hit a six or have hit only 1/2 i've hit about 10 and im only 14 :d

also i've played for Ipswich Under 14s last year
hahaha...I cant understand those who know how many they have hit....I sometime lose count of how many I have hit in a single innings:laugh:

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
hahaha...I cant understand those who know how many they have hit....I sometime lose count of how many I have hit in a single innings:laugh:
i dont no the exact number :p i just like to note my life achievements down... thats right i have life achievements...i think :cool:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I've been an opening/top-order batsman for the vast majority of my career and have never hit a six. The fact that Pickup has is to my eternal shame.

Furthest I got career-wise was school 2nd XI, I was never much good. Career HS of 71 (52b, 13x4) when I was 15, BB of 4-2-3-5 when I was 9, but that effort probably accounts for half my career wickets count. :laugh:

Crowning moment is probably having one of my square cuts being described as "Kallis-esque" by my coach, ITBT. :happy:

Langeveldt

Soutie
I remember being compared with Tom Graveney and Mohammad Azharuddin.. Apparently Tom Graveney is either dead or really old..

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Well the eyes swell and blacken with most broken noses don't they?

As far as I know, they do.