• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup, season nine

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
Challenged Dalmeny Cricket Club at his place.

I don't think I'll be online again until next Friday, so be patient if I don't accept next weeks challenge right away.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Should be the first time Whenuapai CC and Tawonga Tigers face off. Should be an 'interesting' match.

trevor_vayro

U19 Vice-Captain
Have challenged Beard XI, no thanks to the crappy BT search feature. It denied that there was any side called Beard XI, and when I tried the team ID, it took me to some team called Shep or something.

Fortunately played Badger in a previous Cup, so found him via my fixture archive, but let me know if you get it mate, because I'm still not convinced it's got it right!

Later, Trev

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have challenged Beard XI, no thanks to the crappy BT search feature. It denied that there was any side called Beard XI, and when I tried the team ID, it took me to some team called Shep or something.

Fortunately played Badger in a previous Cup, so found him via my fixture archive, but let me know if you get it mate, because I'm still not convinced it's got it right!

Later, Trev
http://www.battrick.org/nl/office.asp?userID=10135

Try that link, should get you there

Majin

International Debutant
****, sorry guys. Battrick website had been playing up for me and not letting me login and I completely forgot about this. Good luck to all who qualified. :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Will definately be trying a few new things in my match against Mork. No shot at winning, but there will definately be some little battles I'd like to pull off. Hamlin at 11 anyone? :D

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Woh! I was away for the weekend and missed this. Mabudhafasi 7 for 38, I didn't expect that. Glad I put in an extra bowler though given the result :happy:

Thanks for the game mate. Good to see the last 5 batsmen on both sides mustered about 16 between them :laugh:

Good to see Fordham bought back down to size with only 99 :sleep:
Great game, now we can both enjoy getting smashed for the next few weeks :happy:

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
How very odd. Challenge received and accepted, though. Hopefully won't get quite as thoroughly mauled as I did last season. :)