• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup, season nine

PY

International Coach
or at least inflicting revenge on that asshole chaminda, will be severely dented.
:laugh:

I'm looking to qualify to be honest, I fear for my side against Four Pillars due to PFLs being shot after being away during the 20/20 session and also being on pessimistic morale. I'll be doing well to get further than the 2nd round.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Backing Manju to smash the living crap out of Grandpa CC aki Whenuapai CC. Reckon Geg will be too strong for them as well. Such a piss poor team. Easierly the worst manager on CW.

In other news, Jamee, you up for Bardle/Jeithoon Cup, for the winner of our match. Must be the like the 5th time we have meet in the cup now.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Grp A: Whenuapai CC, Tawonga Tigers, Alternative XI, Scaly Piscine CC
Grp B: Magical Ponies, Lancashire, Connells Estates United, Opening Balance
Grp C: Coco's Nuts, Four Pillars and Poor Fillers, Winner Prelim A, Boggles
Grp D: Cymru Gurgitaters, Beard XI, Citizens Erased, Second Prelim B
Grp E: Victoria Panthers, Withington Wonderers, Brackenhurst, Dynamo Morpork
Grp F: Sad Decadent XI, Asterix XI, Third Prelim B, Anchormen
Grp G: Dalmeny Cricket Club, Third Prelim A, Kipper XI, Central Districts
Grp H: Second Prelim A, Viveash, Jamees 999ers, Jaffna Jets
Haha, ffs. The top two sides go through, right?

Shocked at how good Group A, Group E and Group F are. I honestly doubt any (well, perhaps 1-2) of the teams that are likely to come 1st in the other groups would even qualify from that three.

Anyway... you're going down, Collins :ph34r: :unsure:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha, ffs. The top two sides go through, right?

Shocked at how good Group A, Group E and Group F are. I honestly doubt any (well, perhaps 1-2) of the teams that are likely to come 1st in the other groups would even qualify from that three.

Anyway... you're going down, Collins :ph34r: :unsure:
Bit generous to the one good team in that group, tbh :ph34r:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
So direee.... Stuck in one of the hardest groups again.

My bats will need to fire becuase my bowlers are poo ttbh.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:laugh:

I'm looking to qualify to be honest, I fear for my side against Four Pillars due to PFLs being shot after being away during the 20/20 session and also being on pessimistic morale. I'll be doing well to get further than the 2nd round.
I'm surprsied both qualifiers are in our group to be honest :sleep:

Hang on...I'm one of them :unsure: Calling all Coco's Nuts Under 12's, want a game on Sunday week?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Oops. Just realised I hadn't posted the fixtures for round five.

Group A:
Leverock CC (6550) v Male Models (648)
Swamibapa Leeds CC (10033) v The Heath CC (3940)
Tamil Eelam CC (9382) v caves_beachcc (5102)

Group B:
Guttedball (1817) v Saggers Mob (6473)
BEST Indies (3872) v Coco's Nuts (6533)
Fishs XI (15945) v oz fans XI (6232)

Going to relent on the home team to challenge rule, just challenge whenever you see this post, and post here, please.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Challenged Coco's Nuts
Christ...I played this week under the assumption I wasn't playing this Sunday. Doesn't really matter though I suppose.

Edit: It seems my default team lacks most of my decent players anyway...using decent loosely of course.

Last edited: