• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Charity Matches (Season 7/8)

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
'twas a happy day played under heavenly skies and to score "69" was fantastic. Liam stinks to bat with he's too fast between the wicket and he's always calling u through for ones and that which is annoying.

Good to have a few catches stick at slip... my fielding might be coming back. that was even considering we had bourbon at the dinner interval.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Pickup opening was probably the most highly anticipated moment of the series so far. :D Everyone was gunning for every ball when he was at the crease, be they demanding sixes or the wicket. Great fun!

Loony BoB

International Captain
The final OD has been delayed as Mr. Pickup is nowhere to be seen! Various search parties were to be sent out last night but most of them couldn't be buggered looking for him so they just went to the CW Bar and had a few more drinking competitions.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
yeah I thought I saw him when I was out looking for him last night, but it turned out to be just a stick with a flaming torch on the top :p

Loony BoB

International Captain
Neil is also captaining the Bowler's XI in the up'n'coming 5D match, too, so I hope he hasn't injured himself. :S

Oh, and Cloete can captain the Batting XI if he's willing to. Almost forgot about that.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Loony BoB said:
Various search parties were to be sent out last night but most of them couldn't be buggered looking for him so they just went to the CW Bar and had a few more drinking competitions.
Too right! It's only Pickup!!! :p Who can honestly say they don't hope he isn't back before season 12? :p

Cloete

International Captain
Loony BoB said:
Neil is also captaining the Bowler's XI in the up'n'coming 5D match, too, so I hope he hasn't injured himself. :S

Oh, and Cloete can captain the Batting XI if he's willing to. Almost forgot about that.
yeah sounds good :)

Anything I specifically need to do?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Jamee
Loony BoB
Mister Wright
Steds
Master Blaster
Broncoman
KennyD
+Ash Chaulk
Buggsy (opening bowling)
Paid the Umpire (opening bowling)
*Neil Pickup

12: Xavier Rose

I may promote myself if the crowd so desires!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neil Pickup said:
Jamee
Loony BoB
Mister Wright
Steds
Master Blaster
Broncoman
KennyD
+Ash Chaulk
Buggsy (opening bowling)
Paid the Umpire (opening bowling)
*Neil Pickup

12: Xavier Rose

I may promote myself if the crowd so desires!
they will be disapointed when you get out first ball!

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Hmm, 2 very different squads here.

Cloete posted the batting XI, and Neil the final Chartiy Match I assume?

Cloete

International Captain
yeah...had to talk it over...

EDIT: I think I might just delete the team until nearer the time! Deleted... if people don't read this, Dave looks like an idiot :p

Last edited: