• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 11th-18th March

archie mac

International Coach
Haha..WTF?

What on earth was vague about putting a potato reference into a post cheering on the Irish?

Nevertheless, an award is an award so I'll gladly accept it :).
It was because Inzi famously chased a member of the crowd who refered to him as a potato

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Score. I got a Sir Geoffrey.

Cheers for that :cool: I don't know exactly what I did to get it :wacko: Maybe I was mistaken for kIwInInJa or something. But i'll sure take it.

Do i have to pay for postage & packaging? :ph34r:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach

Cheers for that :cool: I don't know exactly what I did to get it :wacko: Maybe I was mistaken for kIwInInJa or something. But i'll sure take it.

But seriously, thanks for the award. And congrats to all the other recipents.

I am truly humbled by the honour
:notworthy

Matt79

Global Moderator
Given my run of Greigys, and the fact that I picked Ireland in 4 seperate threads - and then put a stack of money of them - and I'm really gutted not to get the Marsh/Lillee. I didn't do it an upsets thread where everyone knows they can look stupid and get away with it, either. :p

Anyway, congrats to all the winners (except Neil. :p) - it's been a good week of posting really so all the winners had a lot of competition. Well done.
Given that I imagine you'd have got decent odds with your stack of money for an Ireland win, I find it difficult to sympathise with you for not getting a virtual award from the internet -- you must be weeping into your hundred dollar bills! :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

But seriously, thanks for the award. And congrats to all the other recipents.

I am truly humbled by the honour
:notworthy
It was mostly based on your stuff in the Group thread, TBH.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Biggest milestone of the past week - Richard overtook me as the second highest post count on CW. I phoned him with congratulations, but noted that it came against a schoolboy Zimbabwean attack.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Aaaaaaahhhhhh, but it was just a re-overtake, the last one was done against a perfectly acceptible West Indian bowling facade, so this 2nd time doesn't really matter terribly.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Biggest milestone of the past week - Richard overtook me as the second highest post count on CW. I phoned him with congratulations, but noted that it came against a schoolboy Zimbabwean attack.
As quite a lot of his posts tend to come from.

A minnow basher and non-CW standard poster for mine.

Remove his status.

adharcric

International Coach
Yet another Skull nomination ... I'll keep reminding you all to check for nominations until I'm confident that you're checking them on a weekly basis. :)