• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW 1sts vs CW Prems ! 6 O.D.Is and 4 Tests ! News, Views...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Sim has been done

Fine and Sunny perfect for Batsmen
Temperature 21C with a humidity of 49%
Somehow evenly favourable for both batsmen and bowler ,
Uneven bounce difficult for batsmen ,
cracks will favour spinners later in the day
Slow outfield

CW Prems vs CW 1sts
Played at Victory Park
CW 1sts - Batting
4s 6s
Krokde c T Ryan b L Eddie 5 19 0 0
G Blewett lbw L Eddie 25 19 3 0
Gotchya c S Havascar b L Darkness 16 20 2 0
Cloete run out (L Eddie) 18 19 2 0
Tamara c P Umpire b V Reddy 11 39 1 0
Rik run out (T Ryan) 17 18 2 1
Tim c S Havascar b M Mxyzptlk 12 15 2 0
Langeveldt not out 39 63 3 0
Broncoman c T Ryan b David 36 60 3 0
Andre c T Ryan b David 2 9 0 0
T Cat c V Reddy b L Darkness 0 12 0 0

(10 wickets , 48.5 Overs)
Fall of Wickets :
27 (5.4,Krokde) 34 (7.1,G Blewett) 55 (11.1,Gotchya)
68 (17.3,Cloete) 92 (21.5,Rik) 98 (22.5,Tamara)
104 (25.1,Tim) 170 (43.4,Broncoman) 174 (45.4,Andre)
181 (48.5,T Cat)
CW Prems - Bowling
O M R W
David 9.0 1 34 2
V Reddy 6.0 0 31 1
L Eddie 8.5 1 31 2
S Havascar 5.0 0 20 0
L Darkness 10.0 2 23 2
M Mxyzptlk 10.0 0 42 1

CW Prems - Batting
4s 6s
V Reddy lbw Langeveldt 79 83 8 0
P Umpire c Tim b T Cat 20 23 2 0
M Mxyzptlk lbw Cloete 27 30 0 1
Argonaut c Tamara b Cloete 0 1 0 0
T Ryan lbw Cloete 7 13 0 0
L Darkness c Tim b Langeveldt 18 26 2 0
S Havascar c T Cat b Langeveldt 4 2 1 0
M Blaster c Rik b Cloete 11 13 1 0
L Eddie Not Out 15 24 1 0
U Money Not Out 1 3 0 0

(8 wickets , 36.2 Overs) 182
Fall of Wickets :
49 (8.5,P Umpire) 109 (18.4,M Mxyzptlk) 109 (18.5,Argonaut)
119 (22.3,T Ryan) 151 (29.1,V Reddy) 155 (29.3,S Havascar)
156 (29.5,L Darkness) 178 (34.3,M Blaster) 174 (45.4,Andre)
181 (48.5,T Cat)
CW 1sts - Bowling
O M R W
T Cat 5.0 0 32 1
Broncoman 5.0 0 21 0
Tim 3.0 0 23 0
Tamara 3.0 0 22 0
Cloete 10.0 0 49 4
Langeveldt 10.0 0 34 3
Rik 0.2 0 1 0

CW Prems win by 2 wickets , Series to CW Prems = 2-0

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Sorry master i promise u get a bowl next game, good game guys ,

good stuff to all the cw prem members you guys battled well, it was a bit nerve recking towards the end

As again post view and comments and please give order of mom

3 - Vishnureddy
2- Cloete
1- From the winning team for tight bowling Lord

Cloete

International Captain
1. V Reddy
2. Cloete
3. Langeveldt

if it wasn't for me and langeveldt the game would have been a white wash :D

V Reddy

International Debutant
My points would be

VR - 3
Langeveldt - 2
Cloete - 1

Hey Rik, now you are run out:lol: :lol: . You may be practising too much on your fielding and less on running between the wickets :lol: :lol:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Lol

its atleast an honour to get 1 guy voted from the losing team and getting 2nd place but nah not 2 guys mate ! the winning team deserves something :D :D :D

tim predicted a whitewash wasnt it ?

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
proud to score 20.

proud to take the only catch that has come to first-slip all series.

very well batted again to Umpire Money...

his stats...
2 Inngs.
2 Not Outs
8 Runs
10 Balls

Strike Rate 80.0
Average -.-

Mine
2 Inngs
31 Runs
33 Balls

Strike Rate 93.9
Average 16.5

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
vishnureddy said:
My points would be

VR - 3
Langeveldt - 2
Cloete - 1

Hey Rik, now you are run out:lol: :lol: . You may be practising too much on your fielding and less on running between the wickets :lol: :lol:
In real life I'd like to see you try...this is only a sim remember ;)

Sorry to ruin your fun :P

a little cameo with 2 4s and a 6 and a good catch :) Strange about the run out! I haven't been run out for years! Well there's allways a chance for anything to happen :)

Last edited:

V Reddy

International Debutant
Rik said:
In real life I'd like to see you try...this is only a sim remember ;)

Sorry to ruin your fun :P

a little cameo with 2 4s and a 6 and a good catch :) Strange about the run out! I haven't been run out for years! Well there's allways a chance for anything to happen :)
You were the one who started though saying that in real life too i do not miss hitting the stumps:D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
vishnureddy said:
You were the one who started though saying that in real life too i do not miss hitting the stumps:D
Well I don't often miss the stumps :P

And I haven't been run out for 2-3 years, you know speed in the field can translate into speed between the wickets :P

David

International 12th Man
Once again happy with my performance, nice to get another win under our belts.

Oh yeah, in real life I never get run out, i never drop a catch, my throws always hit the stumps, I'm the fastest on the field, I always time the ball perfectly, I always land the ball where I want it, and I'm not in the national team yet despite my legendary skills..

Get over the real life crap, its just a sim. And stop lying about how good you are until you actually can prove it. Otherwise, don't waste our time with your pointless crowing.. ta :)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
David said:
Once again happy with my performance, nice to get another win under our belts.

Oh yeah, in real life I never get run out, i never drop a catch, my throws always hit the stumps, I'm the fastest on the field, I always time the ball perfectly, I always land the ball where I want it, and I'm not in the national team yet despite my legendary skills..

Get over the real life crap, its just a sim. And stop lying about how good you are until you actually can prove it. Otherwise, don't waste our time with your pointless crowing.. ta :)
Errrm...mate I've got the proof, it's called awards :P

Is it possible due to the will to win you have had to loose your cool about something which has been a running joke with Vish for the past few months and actually has zip to do with you?

Sometimes the truth hurts :baddevil:

Anyway guys CHILL!!! This is called the "news and views" thread ok, that means it's our views on things related to it, and if you feel your not being portraid properly then you can complain about it, not promising anything will be done of course!

Last edited:

V Reddy

International Debutant
Rik said:
Well I don't often miss the stumps :P

And I haven't been run out for 2-3 years, you know speed in the field can translate into speed between the wickets :P
Ok i am going to stop it. Its getting a bit boring. Better to stop it before everyone starts complaining:)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
vishnureddy said:
Ok i am going to stop it. Its getting a bit boring. Better to stop it before everyone starts complaining:)
What shall we argue about then? We can't just agree!!! Vish, I challange you to a duel in the Arguement thread! No holds barred and on any topic! :lol:

V Reddy

International Debutant
Rik said:
What shall we argue about then? We can't just agree!!! Vish, I challange you to a duel in the Arguement thread! No holds barred and on any topic! :lol:
No I'm too exhausted ;). But we agree on one player though i.e., Yohannan:D

Langeveldt

Soutie
Well runs and wickets for me, but I guess the top order I was relying heavily on hasnt fired.. I still think we have a good lineup though, dont want to make many changes..

David

International 12th Man
Rik said:
Errrm...mate I've got the proof, it's called awards :P
Well, how do we see them? Not very reliable proof for us is it? I meant something you can back up like national selection etc :)

Rik [/i][b]Is it possible due to the will to win you have had to loose your cool about something which has been a running joke with Vish for the past few months and actually has zip to do with you?[/B][/QUOTE] Errr said:
Sometimes the truth hurts :baddevil:
Errr, what truth?

Rik said:
Anyway guys CHILL!!! This is called the "news and views" thread ok, that means it's our views on things related to it, and if you feel your not being portraid properly then you can complain about it, not promising anything will be done of course!
Well, you use a more liberal interpretation than I, "news and views" yes, but I don't think spamming the board about how good you are and saying you rarely get run out is relevant, considering it happens to the best of them. I guess its just my view that you should shut up :P:P