• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW 1sts vs CW Prems ! 6 O.D.Is and 4 Tests ! News, Views...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Will the captain please name the squad for the 2nd O.D.I with instructions a.s.a.p thanks

Cricketweb Prems Squad to play 2nd O.D.I

Paid_the_Umpire
Vishnureddy
Mr Mxyzptlk
Argonaut
Ryan_t2002 ( W.k )
Sunil Havascar ( V.Cap )
MasterBlaster
Lord_of_Darkness ( Cap )
LuckyEddie
Umpire Money
David

Changes paid is opening and facing first ball and vishnureddy is given the chance to bat at number 2 given the role of pinch hitter to take the shine out of the ball in the early overs...

with the rest of the squad getting cover to gather runs against rest of the bowlers

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Gee ive been demoted.

I didnt do a thing and i still got demoted

Sniff sniff

Does that mean i get a bowl or am i one of those guys who bats at 10 or 11 and doesnt get a bowl thats ok by me

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Paid The Umpire said:
No mate, it's cause (are thruthfully) I hardly ever am I not fat. I got run out 3 times in one season, that aint a good thing.
Still didn't miss did I? :P

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
<quack> He's resting - most exercise he's had in 10 years

zzzzzz what? Who are you talking to?

<quack> lord's just sent you the Man of the Match award

Oh, that's nice. What did I win?

<quack> an empty (hic) vodka bottle

V Reddy

International Debutant
Rik said:
You can fly over here and watch me field if you like...
Geez some people have to be explained everything .Did i say anything about ur fielding? Your spelling was wrong as always:yawn: . It was truthfully:rolleyes:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
vishnureddy said:
Geez some people have to be explained everything .Did i say anything about ur fielding? Your spelling was wrong as always:yawn: . It was truthfully:rolleyes:
Don't get too ****y, I might get you in the next game :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil:

Anyway, you poked at my spelling, I'll poke at your grammer, your 1st sentance should read "Geez some people need everything explained to them" :P

Last edited:

V Reddy

International Debutant
Rik said:
Don't get too ****y, I might get you in the next game :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil:

Anyway, you poked at my spelling, I'll poke at your grammer, your 1st sentance should read "Geez some people need everything explained to them" :P
Hmm.. You are better than i thought of you ;) :D . If you get me out in the next game then i will find another way of sledging you ;)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
vishnureddy said:
Hmm.. You are better than i thought of you ;) :D . If you get me out in the next game then i will find another way of sledging you ;)
:lol:

What about admitting defeat? :lol:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Langeveldt said:
Swap Broncoman and Greg Blewetts batting postition please.

Apart from that, same team as before
WOW :O :O :O :O
Thanx Langeveldt
Thats what i call a promotion i won't let you down...

Oh
Sorry Sim...
:P :P

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Gregory Blewett said:
WOW :O :O :O :O
Thanx Langeveldt
Thats what i call a promotion i won't let you down...

Oh
Sorry Sim...
:P :P
Oh...and after you gave him Watson in WCCC too...how could you? :P

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
okay lang ill use same bowling order that u said as well... means rik might miss out again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway here comes 2nd O.D.I soon guys